Indianapolis-based developer BWI submitted a zoning request last month for the vacant lot in the 400 block of Ewing Lane across from Bridgepoint Elementary. If approved by the Jeffersonville Planning Commission and City Council, and if funding is secured, it could be the new site of a 45-unit apartment building for people experiencing homelessness or in recovery for addiction. Residents’ rent would be paid by the Indiana Housing Authority.
This Week's Circulars
- Community tips lead to large drug bust in Clark County
- Residents voice opposition to Mariposa Springs in Jeffersonville
- FOOTBALL: Providence defense shines in 28-14 win over Pirates
- The Comfy Cow closes Jeffersonville location — its last Southern Indiana shop
- Project aims to restore gravestones at Freedomland Cemetery
- Residents displaced after third flood at M. Fine building this year
- Could Claysburg Tower 'hell' end with new owners?
- College students 'targeted' during incident with gun at FL apartment complex
- MOSSWORDS: Always a Highlander at heart
- West Clark board votes 3-2 to submit separation plan to state