Floyd Central's Noah McIntire won the 100-yard breaststroke in 59.05. Jeffersonville's Matthew Begin was second and Floyd's Jaxon Bierman third at the Floyd Central Sectional on Feb. 17, 2018.
A bill that increases punitive measures for drug dealing that results in death passed an Indiana Senate committee by a wide margin this week. House Bill 1359 moves to the Senate Appropriations Committee for review.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- BOYS' BASKETBALL: Say so long to Ro(meo), Sean East
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody following cyber threat targeting New Albany High School
- THE HEART THAT BINDS: Transplant connects families from across the country
- Future New Albany pub about the classics and conversation
- How local schools keep students safe
- FOND FAREWELL: Seniors East, Langford combine for 55 points in victory over Bedford
- Jeffersonville adult caretaker charged with fraud, theft, neglect
- Bank Street Brewhouse will soon have Mexican food as Taco Steve moves in
- Andrew Takami suspends U.S. Senate campaign
- Greenville-based company puts SoIN on the galactic map