CLARK COUNTY —
Work scheduled to begin Tuesday:
• The ramp from I-71 South to I-64 West is scheduled to close overnight Tuesday and Wednesday Tuesday and Wednesday for temporary striping and the placement of temporary barrier wall. It is scheduled to close around 9 p.m. and reopen by 5 a.m. both days.
• Daytime lane restrictions are expected on Witherspoon Street from Preston Street to Clay Street Monday through Friday for demolition work in the area. Restrictions are expected from around 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. One lane will be open in each direction.
• The right lane of Hancock Street from Market Street to Main Street is scheduled to be closed Wednesday through Friday for utility work.
• The right lane of Jackson Street from Market to Main Street is scheduled to be closed Wednesday through Friday for utility work.
• One lane of Jackson Street from Jefferson Street to Market Street is scheduled to be closed Monday and Tuesday for work in the area.
• U.S. 31 south (Exit Ramp 1) from Brown Station Way to Stansifer Avenue will be reduced to two lanes for the next several months.
• U.S. 31 south, in the area just south of Stansifer Avenue, will be reduced to one lane for the next several months. Vehicles are still able to exit onto 10th Street.
The actual starting date and duration for the work may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen activities occur. Also, given the aggressive overall construction schedule for the project, Walsh DBT may shift work schedules when opportunities arise. For all of the latest bridges-related traffic information, please visit newsandtribune.com and click on the “Bridges Project” logo.