- Bridges Project
- It's New Middle Road or bust for Jeffersonville
- Drivers to get road-work break during holiday weekend
- Work scheduled for downtown bridge project
- Clark Memorial Bridge closure delayed
- A TOUR OF TOMORROW: Bridges officials give guided tour of Downtown Crossing
- Construction progress leads to major traffic changes on I-65
BRIDGING THE FUTURE: Jeffersonville is ground zero for game-changing project
In his role as executive director of the Clark-Floyd Counties Convention and Tourism Bureau, Jim Epperson is used to touting Southern Indiana’s economic development strengths — and potential.
Jeffersonville’s changing landscape
When the Kennedy Bridge was constructed in the early 1960s, Jeffersonville was very different than it is today. And another bridge nearby was still in use.
- East-end bridge work to cause traffic delays
- Transportation secretary visits Ohio River Bridges Project
- More Bridges Project Headlines