NEW ALBANY — Employees of Walnut Ridge Landscaping on Monday cleaned up an illegal dumping site next to an old water intake station on property owned by Indiana American Water along West Water Street in New Albany. See related photo.
- Possible new zoning for 10th and Spring property in Jeffersonville
- DRINK UP: Thirsty Pedaler coming to Jeffersonville
- Lancaster’s Cafe in Clarksville closing
Mike’s Tires in Floyds Knobs becomes Faulkenburg Automotive
After 33 years in Floyd County, Mike’s Tires — located on Paoli Pike — transitioned to Faulkenburg Automotive on Monday.
- Goodwill auditing Southern Indiana stores for possible credit card theft
- Clark Memorial partnering with company for mental health assessments
- Coyle buying Swope Buick GMC
- Celebrating the sweet '50s
- Indiana unemployment rate nudges up
- New Albany's Habana Blues moving to Pearl Street
- More Business/Money Headlines