JEFFERSONVILLE — The clock was reinstalled on the side of E.M. Coots' Sons Funeral Home in downtown Jeffersonville on Thursday afternoon. The owners recently had the clock refurbished with an exterior paint job, neon restoration and clockworks tune-up. The clock has been a part of the funeral home's exterior since the 1940s. See related phots.
- DRINK UP: Thirsty Pedaler coming to Jeffersonville
- Lancaster’s Cafe in Clarksville closing
Mike’s Tires in Floyds Knobs becomes Faulkenburg Automotive
After 33 years in Floyd County, Mike’s Tires — located on Paoli Pike — transitioned to Faulkenburg Automotive on Monday.
- Goodwill auditing Southern Indiana stores for possible credit card theft
- Clark Memorial partnering with company for mental health assessments
- Coyle buying Swope Buick GMC
- Celebrating the sweet '50s
- Indiana unemployment rate nudges up
- New Albany's Habana Blues moving to Pearl Street
- COFFEE BREAK: Starbucks a step closer on Spring Street in Jeffersonville
- More Business/Money Headlines