— CLICK HERE TO LAUNCH MAGAZINE (Make sure you visit our advertisers' links)
COVER STORY: After-hours and off-site, corporate retreats and team-building adventures have business taking to the field for learning.
FEATURE: Sure-fire signs that it’s time to get your resume in order.
• MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES: Employee training: friend or foe? By Timothy R. Weilbaker
• FINANCES: Business “in this economy.” By Thomas W. Ice Jr.
• LABOR LAW: Logsdon and Weatherholt on hiring through recovering times
• H.R. TOOLBOX: Getting the most out of a business’ most important resource
• ETHICS: Tim McDonald looks at ethical issues... everywhere
• BOOK REVIEW: A bevy of biz books to keep profits from going to the dogs. By Paul Sanders