NEW ALBANY — Prosser Offers More Than Skills Training
Q&A With ISBDC Regional Director
Twenty Under 40
• Cool customers: Frank Monroe Heating & Cooling celebrates 60 years of family business
• Forced relocation: Gray & Wells move down road equals a business boom
• Investing in family: Charles Schwab's Clarksville branch operated by local couple
• Keep your family a family during business succession planning
• IU Southeast professor discovers link between entitled employees, bully bosses, and bad behavior
• L&D Mail Masters' Diane Fischer: From startup to $25 million industry
... and more!
The Philanthropy Issue:
Sanders: Couple gives more than $3 million to local college
Community Foundation Southern Indiana: Further boosting nonprofits and charities
Sophie's Hope: Donations benefit homeless animals
Southern Indiana Economic Ecosystem, and much more!
eMagazine now available.
Economic Development Issue
Now's your chance to nominate an individual under the age of 40 to be highlighted in our April edition of Southern Indiana Business Source. Click here to access the survey.
• The Estopinal Group
• Maria Triplett, TSI
• Coyle Family car business thriving
• John Ryan Neace, continuing the family tradition
• Lorch & Naville, LLC traces roots to 1920s
... and much more!
The Fall 2012 edition of Southern Indiana Business Source is now available. Pick up your copy today or click here to launch the eMagazine.