LOUISVILLE -- Temperatures will be cold today with more clouds than sun. We have a slight chance of a light snow/sleet mix tonight.
We are expecting a wintry mix tomorrow that could give us minor accumulations during the afternoon and night. Most of the accumulation will be on grassy and sheltered areas.
The major impact of this wintry mix will be slick roads for tomorrow. Driving conditions will improve for Wednesday - the busiest travel day of the year.
Today: Mostly cloudy. High: 40°
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, 30% chance of snow/sleet mix. Low: 32°
Tuesday: Wintry mix likely with minor accumulation. High: 38° Low: 27°
- Christie Dutton, WAVE 3 News
WEATHER FORECAST: Wintry mix ahead
- Board member asks for old Indiana school standards
- Local Lilly Scholars named
- East-end bridge work to cause traffic delays
- Fire burns garage of Jeffersonville apartment
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For April 18
- Apr 17, 2014
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.Continued ...
- Motorcycle Involved In Collission
- Gibson takes plea in Hodella murder
- Jeffersonville, Clarksville library branches go offline for updates
- EGG-CELLENT: Where to hunt Easter eggs in Southern Indiana