LOUISVILLE -- Temperatures will be cold today with more clouds than sun. We have a slight chance of a light snow/sleet mix tonight.
We are expecting a wintry mix tomorrow that could give us minor accumulations during the afternoon and night. Most of the accumulation will be on grassy and sheltered areas.
The major impact of this wintry mix will be slick roads for tomorrow. Driving conditions will improve for Wednesday - the busiest travel day of the year.
Today: Mostly cloudy. High: 40°
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, 30% chance of snow/sleet mix. Low: 32°
Tuesday: Wintry mix likely with minor accumulation. High: 38° Low: 27°
- Christie Dutton, WAVE 3 News
WEATHER FORECAST: Wintry mix ahead
- HARNED'S FORECAST: Slight weekend rain chance with warming temperatures
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For Aug. 1
- Strong start at school in Southern Indiana
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Friday, Aug. 1
Clark County Commissioners secure $888,000 for New Wash sidewalks
The commissioners revealed Thursday that INDOT had set aside $888,000 for a sidewalk and culvert project in New Washington that will make travel on foot to the town’s middle and high schools much safer for the community’s children.Continued ...
- Completion date set for Big Four Station in Jeffersonville
- A little vision goes a long way: Renaissance Academy shows students how ideas transform buildings, methods
- Clark County detectives investigating inmate’s death
- DNR detail nets arrests at Clark State Forestry
- The August Fitness Source magazine is out: Read all about kids' fitness and nutrition