A cold front moves through today bringing major changes to the weekend forecast.
Parts of the viewing area could see strong storms this afternoon with damaging winds and hail. The rain will be gone by or before 8 p.m. this evening as the clouds clear and the temperatures begin to drop.
Friday morning will be 10 degrees cooler that this morning and afternoon temperatures will be much cooler as well. You'll need your sunglasses all weekend long starting tomorrow with sunny skies and highs in the 70s.
Today: 60 percent storm chance, some strong; high 87
Tonight: clearing; low 62
Tomorrow: Sunny, breezy and cooler; high 75, low 50
-- WAVE 3 News' Lauren Jones
Weather Forecast: Cold front ushers in drastic change
- Indiana farmers facing tough planting decisions
- Camp Quality Kentuckiana in Henryville adds to executive staff
- ‘I’m just moving forward’: Acquitted in his family’s murder, David Camm gives first public talk
- Clark County officials balk at Jeffersonville partnerships
- INDOT contract for state road clean-up signed in Jeffersonville
- Clark County commissioners renew health insurance
- Meeting with INDOT yields no new Big Four opening date in Jeffersonville
- Clarksville murder suspects in court
- DEA, FBI serve search warrant at Jeffersonville medical center
- Grand opening scheduled for Jeffersonville’s Woehrle Athletic Complex