A cold front moves through today bringing major changes to the weekend forecast.
Parts of the viewing area could see strong storms this afternoon with damaging winds and hail. The rain will be gone by or before 8 p.m. this evening as the clouds clear and the temperatures begin to drop.
Friday morning will be 10 degrees cooler that this morning and afternoon temperatures will be much cooler as well. You'll need your sunglasses all weekend long starting tomorrow with sunny skies and highs in the 70s.
Today: 60 percent storm chance, some strong; high 87
Tonight: clearing; low 62
Tomorrow: Sunny, breezy and cooler; high 75, low 50
-- WAVE 3 News' Lauren Jones
Weather Forecast: Cold front ushers in drastic change
- BRIDGING THE FUTURE: Examining the Ohio River Bridges Project impact on New Albany
- Charter proposal contains familiar Greater Clark names
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.Continued ...
Lane restrictions on I-65 begin Sunday
Lane restrictions along Interstate 65 south of Seymour will begin 6 p.m. Sunday, March 9.Continued ...
- Pedestrian access to be maintained on Clark Memorial Bridge
- 6 P.M. UPDATE: Southern Indiana couples want equal rights in same-sex suit
- Memorial to celebrate life of murdered Clarksville teen
- Pence praises Southern Indiana's role in state's success
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 7
- Mar 6, 2014
- Elevate Ventures expands into Southern Indiana