A cold front moves through today bringing major changes to the weekend forecast.
Parts of the viewing area could see strong storms this afternoon with damaging winds and hail. The rain will be gone by or before 8 p.m. this evening as the clouds clear and the temperatures begin to drop.
Friday morning will be 10 degrees cooler that this morning and afternoon temperatures will be much cooler as well. You'll need your sunglasses all weekend long starting tomorrow with sunny skies and highs in the 70s.
Today: 60 percent storm chance, some strong; high 87
Tonight: clearing; low 62
Tomorrow: Sunny, breezy and cooler; high 75, low 50
-- WAVE 3 News' Lauren Jones
Weather Forecast: Cold front ushers in drastic change
- 3:30 P.M. UPDATE: Man who led police on chase was on parole for killing girlfriend
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Wednesday, July 23
- Rock Creek Community Academy lists 2014-15 schedule, registration information
- MOSS: After a 35-year career and layoff, Jeffersonville man faces the unknown
- Students, parents get a taste of Clarksville’s Renaissance Academy
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 23
- Jul 22, 2014
- Stormwater project in Clarksville causes concern among neighbors
- MELTING IGLOOS: River Ridge eyes equipment to demo Army storage facilities
- New rules for Clark County Drug Court
- Jeffersonville man arrested in Louisville after pursuit