> SOUTHERN INDIANA — The region was awash in Veterans Day ceremonies over the weekend and Monday. Snapshot: An honor guard and color guard members from American Legion Post 335 and VFW Post 1427 presented colors at the beginning of the D*A*S*H 47130 5K and Veterans Day tribute Saturday morning in Jeffersonville. See related photos. For a roundup of Veterans Day ceremonies, check newsandtribune.com and Tuesday's print edition.
Veterans Day services held across the region
Speakers for Pearls of Wisdom program announced
One Southern Indiana (1si) has announced the program lineup for its popular Pearls of Wisdom program which kicks off March 19.Continued ...
- Pilot for pre-kindergarten funding may win approval
Revelers and runners to come together Tuesday
It’s coming a bit earlier than the actual St. Patrick’s Day holiday, but runners and drinkers will be celebrating Tuesday, March 11, in Jeffersonville.Continued ...
- BRIDGING THE FUTURE: Examining the Ohio River Bridges Project impact on New Albany
- Charter proposal contains familiar Greater Clark names
- Mar 7, 2014
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.Continued ...
Lane restrictions on I-65 begin Sunday
Lane restrictions along Interstate 65 south of Seymour will begin 6 p.m. Sunday, March 9.Continued ...
- Pedestrian access to be maintained on Clark Memorial Bridge
- 6 P.M. UPDATE: Southern Indiana couples want equal rights in same-sex suit
- Memorial to celebrate life of murdered Clarksville teen
- Speakers for Pearls of Wisdom program announced