JEFFERSONVILLE — Parkwood Elementary School students splash around at the Jeffersonville Aquatic Center on Thursday morning. The entire student body from the school were rewarded with a day at the center for clocking the most steps, using pedometers, in the Greater Clark County Schools Fitness Challenge. This is the third year in a row that Parkwood has placed first in the challenge, although this year they tied with Bridgepoint Elementary School. See attached photos by Christopher Fryer.
- Union files safety complaint against MAC on New Albany project
- PEACE IN THE GARDEN: Memorial planted in honor of slain Clarksville teenager
- Legislation extending ‘lifeline’ law headed to governor
Speakers for Pearls of Wisdom program announced
One Southern Indiana (1si) has announced the program lineup for its popular Pearls of Wisdom program which kicks off March 19.Continued ...
- Pilot for pre-kindergarten funding may win approval
Revelers and runners to come together Tuesday
It’s coming a bit earlier than the actual St. Patrick’s Day holiday, but runners and drinkers will be celebrating Tuesday, March 11, in Jeffersonville.Continued ...
- BRIDGING THE FUTURE: Examining the Ohio River Bridges Project impact on New Albany
- Charter proposal contains familiar Greater Clark names
- Mar 7, 2014
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.Continued ...
Lane restrictions on I-65 begin Sunday
Lane restrictions along Interstate 65 south of Seymour will begin 6 p.m. Sunday, March 9.Continued ...