CLARKSVILLE — The Clarksville Parks Department and the Optimist Club of Clarksville held the Gobbler Games at the Clarksville Community Center on Saturday morning. About 50 children between the ages of five and 12 participated in activities at the annual event, which included games of pumpkin roll races, frozen turkey bowling, indoor wall football and crafts.
Kids stay busy at annual Thanksgiving-themed event
- Legislation extending ‘lifeline’ law headed to governor
Speakers for Pearls of Wisdom program announced
One Southern Indiana (1si) has announced the program lineup for its popular Pearls of Wisdom program which kicks off March 19.Continued ...
- Pilot for pre-kindergarten funding may win approval
Revelers and runners to come together Tuesday
It’s coming a bit earlier than the actual St. Patrick’s Day holiday, but runners and drinkers will be celebrating Tuesday, March 11, in Jeffersonville.Continued ...
- BRIDGING THE FUTURE: Examining the Ohio River Bridges Project impact on New Albany
- Charter proposal contains familiar Greater Clark names
- Mar 7, 2014
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.Continued ...
Lane restrictions on I-65 begin Sunday
Lane restrictions along Interstate 65 south of Seymour will begin 6 p.m. Sunday, March 9.Continued ...
- Pedestrian access to be maintained on Clark Memorial Bridge
- 6 P.M. UPDATE: Southern Indiana couples want equal rights in same-sex suit