> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Winbourne Avenue at Riverside Drive;
• Emery Crossing at Summerplace;
• South Sherwood Avenue at Riverside Drive.
Saturday closures beginning at 10 a.m.:
• South Clark Boulevard at Woerner Avenue (resident and businesses only, permit required).
Saturday closures beginning at 2 p.m.:
• South Clark Boulevard at East Montgomery Avenue (residents, entry to VIP area, church and handicapped only, permit required)
Closures when necessary:
• North Clark Boulevard at Brown’s Station Way;
• Lewis and Clark Boulevard at Brown’s Station Way;
• Emery Crossing at McCollough Pike;
Clarksville resident parking information:
Residents who live south of Brown’s Station Way are not required to have permits, but will be subject to the following: Residents may use vehicle registration, a driver’s license or utility bill that shows residency in the event area. Permits are available up to and including the Wednesday before Thunder for residents requesting permits for family members or friends.
Residents are being reminded that once the event area is switched to outbound traffic only at the conclusion of the event, entry into the south end of the town (south of Brown’s Station Way) will not be permitted, even to residents with or without permits. Once all traffic has exited the event area, access will be granted.
For more information visit clarksvillepolice.com
Parking to benefit the Special Olympics
The Clarks Landing company, developer of the former Colgate plant, is teaming up with Special Olympics to provide parking for Thunder Over Louisville near the Clark Memorial Bridge in Clarksville.
For the third year, the entire Colgate facility is open for public parking.
The lot will open at 6 p.m. on Friday, April 19, for RV Overnight Parking. It will be open to other vehicles starting at 4 a.m. Saturday, April 20. All vehicles must exit the premises by noon on Sunday, April 21.
The parking fee for cars, SUVs and trucks is $20 per vehicle spot and motorcycle is $10 per vehicle spot. RV parking in the paved designated lot is $250 per spot for the weekend for advance reservation and $200 on Thunder day parking. A percentage of each fee will directly benefit the participants in the Special Olympics Indiana Clark County.