Arcade Fire is kicking of its REFLEKTOR TOUR at Louisville’s KFC Yum! Center on March 6, and this is your chance to be there front and center. CLICK HERE to visit our SoIn Facebook page (facebook.com/YourSoInWeekly) for your chance to win. Comment on the Arcade Fire ticket giveaway post with your favorite Arcade Fire song by 11:59 a.m. on Tuesday, March 3. We’ll randomly select names from the list of comments to award tickets. Winners will be posted here. Only one entry per person. Each winner (four total) will receive two tickets. Must be 18 years old or older and a resident of Clark County or Floyd County, Ind. Proof of age/residence will be required at time of ticket pickup at the Jeffersonville office of the News and Tribune, 221 Spring St., Jeffersonville. While you’re there, like SoIn’s Facebook page!
2014 Evening News and Tribune / Arcade Fire Ticket Giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this contest, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all contest rules (”Official Rules”) and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the contest. Participation in this contest constitutes participant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc., the Evening News and Tribune, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively “CNHI”), which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless CNHI, Facebook and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the contest and/or the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in connection with the contest, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant’s entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This contest is open to U.S. residents 18 years of age and older who live in Floyd County or Clark County, Indiana. Internet access and a valid Facebook account are necessary in order to enter. Proof of age and identity must be furnished upon request. Employees, agents, independent contractors and affiliates of CNHI and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this contest. CNHI reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this contest at any time for any reason without prior notice. CNHI further reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion. CNHI reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third-party. This promotion is void where prohibited by law. CNHI is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any material associated with the contest.
5. PRIZE. Four (4) Eligible Entries will be chosen randomly at a drawing at 12:01 p.m. CST on Tuesday, March 4, 2014. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Arcade Fire concert at KFC Yum! Center in Louisville on Thursday, March 6, 2014. The total approximate retail value of all prizes in the contest is Three-hundred and sixty-eight Dollars ($368 U.S.).
No Prize may be transferred or substituted by a participant. CNHI reserves the right to change any actual prize at any time during the contest. In this event, every effort will be made to provide a prize of like estimated value. CNHI does not warrant or make any representations in connection with the prize, express or implied. Any gift cards awarded as prizes are not redeemable for cash except where required by law. Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced. There are no service fees or expiration dates connected with the use of the gift cards. To check a card balance follow the instructions on the gift card. All costs and expenses not specified in the above prize descriptions, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. The provided approximate retail value of each of the prizes is an approximation. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual cost of any prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded, and if by reason of an error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in the Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. IDENTIFICATION OF WINNER. CNHI will announce the weekly winner within two (2) days following the date of the drawing set forth above by posting the name at http://www.facebook.com/YourSoInWeekly. A list of the winners’ names may be requested by printing your name, address, phone number, contest name and the words “Request for winners’ names – The Evening News and Tribune / Arcade Fire Contest “ on a 3” x 5” card, inserting the card into an envelope and mailing it to: CNHI, attn: Matthew I. Ipsan, 445 Dexter Ave., Montgomery, Alabama, 36014. CNHI will contact the winning participant by mail or e-mail by the information provided on the Eligible Entry within one week from the date of the applicable drawing. The winning participant must accept the prize by signing and returning the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and a copy of these Official Rules no later than ten (10) days after receipt. No Prize will be awarded until such documentation is received by CNHI. The winners are responsible for any taxes associated with the award of a prize.
6. SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored and promoted by Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc. located at 445 Dexter Ave., Montgomery, Alabama, 36014.
7. ODDS: The odds of winning the drawing will depend upon the number of Eligible Entries received.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. Everything for this contest is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. By entering, participants consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Indianapolis, Indiana, in all disputes arising out of or related to these rules or this contest. This contest is governed and construed under the laws of the State of Indiana, excluding its conflict of laws principles. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Arcade Fire.