SELLERSBURG — Ivy Tech Community College Southern Indiana on Friday celebrated achieving Tree Campus USA status with students, faculty and staff volunteering their time to plant trees, remove debris from trail ways and picking up trash from the neighboring interstate right-of-way. See related photo.
- Pilot for pre-kindergarten funding may win approval
Revelers and runners to come together Tuesday
It’s coming a bit earlier than the actual St. Patrick’s Day holiday, but runners and drinkers will be celebrating Tuesday, March 11, in Jeffersonville.Continued ...
- BRIDGING THE FUTURE: Examining the Ohio River Bridges Project impact on New Albany
- Charter proposal contains familiar Greater Clark names
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.Continued ...
Lane restrictions on I-65 begin Sunday
Lane restrictions along Interstate 65 south of Seymour will begin 6 p.m. Sunday, March 9.Continued ...
- Pedestrian access to be maintained on Clark Memorial Bridge
- 6 P.M. UPDATE: Southern Indiana couples want equal rights in same-sex suit
- Memorial to celebrate life of murdered Clarksville teen
- Pence praises Southern Indiana's role in state's success