CLARKSVILLE — Clarksville Elementary School held its 2013 Preschool Derby on Thursday. See related photos.
- Deam Lake offers up firewood for cutting
- News and Tribune staffers earn state awards
- Clark County Council to contest judge’s lawsuit
- Jeffersonville homeless shelter at risk of water shutoff
- That’s the spirit: Huber’s expanding distillery thanks to changes in state law
- Man remains in critical condition after Jeffersonville shooting
- Lugar: Politics too divisive, not inviting
- Convicted killer of Clarksville woman receives maximum sentence
- Dec 8, 2013
Nothing ‘Tiny’ about Barthold’s accomplishments
Earlier this fall, Barthold received another gold medal, this time from Indiana University Southeast. In front of an audience of 500, the college presented Barthold, alongside fellow honoree Col. Bill Ryall, with the IUS Chancellor’s Medallion. The award honored the Jeffersonville resident for helping to reshape the juvenile justice system in Southern Indiana and for cracking glass ceilings for other women in the community.Continued ...
Jeffersonville sewer board approves deal to shut off water to customers
Jeffersonville residents who do not pay their sewer bills are at risk of having their water shut off.Continued ...