CLARKSVILLE — World War II veteran John Denney, 90, received replacements of his service medals Friday morning at the Clarksville Library. Denney earned the Purple Heart, the Good Conduct Medal, the WWII Victory Medal and European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign medal. Denney lives in Charlestown. See related photo.
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.Continued ...
Lane restrictions on I-65 begin Sunday
Lane restrictions along Interstate 65 south of Seymour will begin 6 p.m. Sunday, March 9.Continued ...
- Pedestrian access to be maintained on Clark Memorial Bridge
- 6 P.M. UPDATE: Southern Indiana couples want equal rights in same-sex suit
- Memorial to celebrate life of murdered Clarksville teen
- Pence praises Southern Indiana's role in state's success
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 7
- Mar 6, 2014
- Elevate Ventures expands into Southern Indiana
- Pence honors New Chapel firefighter
- Luxury hotel coming to downtown Louisville
- Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville