— Crews with Schickel Masonry Restoration, out of Floyds Knobs, and Scott's Painting, out of Louisville, work on the exterior of St. John United Presbyterian Church along East Elm Street in New Albany on Thursday afternoon. The Schickel crew will be cleaning the entire exterior of the structure, as well as taking care of any brick and mortar repairs.
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For April 19-20
- Board member asks for old Indiana school standards
- Local Lilly Scholars named
- East-end bridge work to cause traffic delays
- Fire burns garage of Jeffersonville apartment
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For April 18
- Apr 17, 2014
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.Continued ...
- Motorcycle Involved In Collission
- Gibson takes plea in Hodella murder
- Jeffersonville, Clarksville library branches go offline for updates