A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Indiana farmers facing tough planting decisions
- Camp Quality Kentuckiana in Henryville adds to executive staff
- ‘I’m just moving forward’: Acquitted in his family’s murder, David Camm gives first public talk
- Clark County officials balk at Jeffersonville partnerships
- INDOT contract for state road clean-up signed in Jeffersonville
- Clark County commissioners renew health insurance
- Meeting with INDOT yields no new Big Four opening date in Jeffersonville
- Clarksville murder suspects in court
- DEA, FBI serve search warrant at Jeffersonville medical center
- Grand opening scheduled for Jeffersonville’s Woehrle Athletic Complex