A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Autoneum plans move forward at River Ridge in Jeffersonville
- Leapin' Leprechauns
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 12
- Plan would help pay loans for some Indiana teachers
- Sellersburg sets common wage rate for water plant project
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 11
- Mar 10, 2014
- Clark County Council, court make a deal
- Changed wording delays debate on right to hunt, fish in Indiana
- Child services hotline adds regional sites
- Indiana road funding bill nears final vote