A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- FLAUNT THE FASHION: Check out the latest Derby style trends Southern Indiana style in today's SoIn
- Milton-Madison Bridge to reopen tonight
- Three Democrats in mix for Clark County Commissioner
- NEW AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For April 17
- A tip of the cap: Southern Indiana graduation rates mostly on the rise
- Guilty verdict delivered in Jeffersonville murder trial
- Two arrested following meth bust in Borden
- Jeffersonville man arrested for attacking wife with a shovel
- Nominations being accepted for district court judge
- Indiana graduation rates unchanged from 2012