A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Interim principal hired at Clarksville Middle School
- Possible new zoning for 10th and Spring property in Jeffersonville
- Clark County Sheriff Rodden takes leave of absence
- MOSS: Luckert ready for a new career — retirement
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 30
- Renaissance Academy ceremony begins new era of school in Clarksville
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Wednesday, July 30
- Jul 29, 2014
- RODDEN INDICTMENT: ‘Totally in shock’ in Clark County
- Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden appears in Indianapolis court, then released
- THE LATEST: Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden indicted on federal charges