A warm front will move over WAVE Country today bringing a slight chance of storms, warmer temperatures and a rise in humidity.
Highs will be in the 80s for the rest of the work week as the warming trend continues. Although a slight chance for a storm exists for tomorrow as well, most of the storms will move through late Friday as a cold front approaches the area.
This cold front will keep a chance of rain in the forecast for the first part of Saturday, and it will cool temperatures for the weekend.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a 30% storm chance.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20% storm chance.
Thursday: Partly sunny with an isolated storm possible in the afternoon.
High: 86° Low: 70°
Warmer temps, more humidity on the way
- Gov. Pence's education outline for Indiana unveiled in Corydon
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For Nov. 11
- NEW ERA: New Tech construction begins in Clarksville
- Separate arrests made overnight by Indiana State Police
- 'I would love it if it was every day': YMCA branches receive grant for after-school programs
- More than 69K Hoosiers could lose long-term jobless benefits
- Family, friends have say during sentencing hearing in Clarksville murder case
- The elves of law enforcement
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For Dec. 10
- Dec 9, 2013
- Deam Lake offers up firewood for cutting