CHARLESTOWN — Runners took part in the first Get Nothing and Love It 5-K run/walk Saturday morning. The event was held at Charlestown State Park. No T-shirts or medals were awarded to participants. The only reward for partcipating was a warm heart for donating money or food items to help feed those in need this holiday season. The event was sponsored by Louie 104.3, Indiana 9, Pacers and Racers, Northside Church of Christ, Eastside Christian Church, Charlestown State Park and the News and Tribune. See related photos.
- New Albany High School first to use einstein Tablets+
- Leaders give voice to suicide prevention in Clark County
- Union files safety complaint against MAC on New Albany project
- PEACE IN THE GARDEN: Memorial planted in honor of slain Clarksville teenager
- Legislation extending ‘lifeline’ law headed to governor
Speakers for Pearls of Wisdom program announced
One Southern Indiana (1si) has announced the program lineup for its popular Pearls of Wisdom program which kicks off March 19.Continued ...
- Mar 8, 2014
- Pilot for pre-kindergarten funding may win approval
Revelers and runners to come together Tuesday
It’s coming a bit earlier than the actual St. Patrick’s Day holiday, but runners and drinkers will be celebrating Tuesday, March 11, in Jeffersonville.Continued ...
- BRIDGING THE FUTURE: Examining the Ohio River Bridges Project impact on New Albany
- Charter proposal contains familiar Greater Clark names