JEFFERSONVILLE — Lori Rose, of New Albany, holds her grandson, Huston Rose, 2, of Georgetown, during Toddler Time at the New Albany-Floyd County Public Library on Tuesday morning. The theme for the day was insects and 14 children participated in the activities and story time that the library provides for 2 to 3 year olds on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. See accompanying photo.
- Charter proposal contains familiar Greater Clark names
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.Continued ...
Lane restrictions on I-65 begin Sunday
Lane restrictions along Interstate 65 south of Seymour will begin 6 p.m. Sunday, March 9.Continued ...
- Pedestrian access to be maintained on Clark Memorial Bridge
- 6 P.M. UPDATE: Southern Indiana couples want equal rights in same-sex suit
- Memorial to celebrate life of murdered Clarksville teen
- Pence praises Southern Indiana's role in state's success
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 7
- Mar 6, 2014
- Elevate Ventures expands into Southern Indiana
- Pence honors New Chapel firefighter