> SOUTHERN INDIANA — Summer Food Service programs have been announced. Below are the details by county:
Summer Food Service program, sponsored by Greater Clark County Schools Nutrition Services will begin Monday, June 9, and run through July 18, Monday through Friday. All facilities will be closed July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
Breakfast will be served from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The program is for 18 years or under.
• Jeffersonville High School, 2315 Allison Lane, Jeffersonville
• Maple Elementary School, 429 Division St., Jeffersonville
• New Washington Elementary School, 224 Poplar Street, New Washington
• Parkwood Elementary School, 748 Spicewood Drive, Clarksville
• Pleasant Ridge Elementary, 1250 Monroe St., Charlestown
• Riverside Elementary School, 17 Laurel Drive, Jeffersonville
• Spring Hill Elementary School, 201 E. 15th St., Jeffersonville
• Wilson Elementary School, 2915 Charlestown Pike, Jeffersonville
• Bethel AME Church, 200 W. Park Place, Jeffersonville, is participating in the USDA Summer Feeding Program and will be open Monday, June 9 through July 30 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday. A nutritional breakfast and lunch will be served daily, at no charge to children, 18 years of age and under.
The New Albany-Floyd County Schools has partnered with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to serve free meals while school is out. The meals are for children 18 and under. The four site locations will be open Monday, June 9 through Friday, July 18. All facilities will be closed July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
• Parkwood, 300 Erni Ave., New Albany, lunch, 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and snack time, 3:45 to 4 p.m.
• Griffin Street Center, 1140 Griffin St., New Albany, lunch, noon to 12:30 p.m. and snack time, 3:45 to 4 p.m.
• Riverside Terrace, 55 Riverside Terrace, New Albany, lunch, 11:30 a.m. to noon and snack time, 3:45 to 4 p.m.
• Beechwood Recreation Center, 210 Kelly Drive, New Albany, lunch, 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and snack time, 3:45 to 4 p.m.
Private sites in Floyd County offering lunch and a snack for members only include:
• 21 Century Program Sites, S. Ellen Jones Elementary, E. 11th St., New Albany, Fairmont Elementary, 1725 Abbie Dell Ave., New Albany, and Green Valley Elementary, 2330 Green Valley Road, New Albany, June 16 through June 27, lunch 11:15 to 11:45 a.m. and snack, 2:45 to 3 p.m.
• The Salvation Army, 2300 Green Valley Road, June 9 through July 18, lunch 11:30 to noon and snack, 2:30 to 2:45 p.m. (Snack, Wednesday only, 3 to 3:15 p.m.
• YMCA Site, 33 State St., New Albany, June 9 through July 18, lunch, noon to 12:30 p.m. and snack time, 3:15 to 3:30 p.m.
• YMCA, other, Green Valley Elementary School, 2230, June 9 through June 18, lunch 11 to 11:30 a.m. and snack 3:15 to 3:30 p.m.