> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Georgetown native, So.) — top performance: first in the 5,000 at the Border Battle on Saturday in Louisville, 14:24.14.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s track, Jr.) — notes: seventh in the 3,000 steeplechase at the All-Ohio Championships last Friday and Saturday in Athens, Ohio, 9:52.9.
• Devin Copple (Trine baseball, So.) — notes: 1-for-4 with a run scored in the Thunder’s 7-2 home win over Hope on Saturday in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team records: 12-11 overall, 8-6 Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, So.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 4-2 loss on Sunday at St. Joseph’s in Game 2 of a doubleheader, two innings pitched, no runs allowed, one hit, four strikeouts and two walks; team records: 18-13 overall, 13-7 GLVC; Dixon’s record: 1-0.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-for-15, three stolen bases, two runs scored; notes: one run scored and one stolen base in the Golden Eagles’ 10-2 home victory last Wednesday against Centre in the second game of a doubleheader; team records: 13-15 overall, 6-4 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, So.) — top performance: 10th at the Rose-Hulman Invitational last weekend with a two-round score of 151, 7-over-par (76 in the first round, 75 in the final); notes: 25th at the Big Four Classic last Thursday in Carmel with a one-round score of 93, 21-over-par.
• Trey Pfund (Marian men’s golf, Sr.) — notes: 14th at the NAIA Classic April 8-9 in Indianapolis with a two-round score of 150, 6-over-par (78 in the first round, 72 in the final).
• Amanda Schoenfelder (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: 19th in the long jump at the Hilltopper Relays on Saturday in Bowling Green, Ky., 15-5.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Jr.) — notes: 13th in the 3,000 steeplechase (10:49.15) and 18th in the javelin (30.5 meters) at the Indiana Little State Championships on Saturday in Marion; the Greyhounds won the meet with 152 points.
• Kyle Briner (Lee baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, three innings pitched, three runs allowed (all earned), six hits, one strikeout, one walk; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Flames’ 4-2 home loss to Southern Wesleyan last Friday, two-thirds of an inning pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, no strikeouts, no walks; team records: 36-9 overall, 19-4 Southern States Athletic Conference; Briner’s record: 1-0.
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Sr.) — top performance: fourth in the 3,000 steeplechase at the Sea Ray Relays last Thursday through Saturday in Knoxville, Tenn., 9:11.98; notes: seventh in the distance medley relay, 10:42.04; eighth in the 6,000 relay, 17:44.69.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 34th in the 1,500 at the Hilltopper Relays on Saturday in Bowling Green, Ky., 5:18.27.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Jr.) — notes: No. 3 singles loss (6-4, 6-0) and No. 2 doubles setback (8-5) in the Screaming Eagles’ 9-0 loss on Saturday at Indianapolis; team records: 8-9 overall, 3-3 GLVC.
• Jack Eckert (Iowa men’s track, Jr.) — top performance: first in the javelin at the Lee Calhoun Memorial Invitational last Thursday through Saturday in Macomb, Ill., 182-5.
• Megan Pennington (Oakland City softball, So.) — notes: one run scored in the Oaks’ 11-9 home victory over Lindenwood-Belleville last Tuesday.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, Fr.) — weekly stats: 1-1 singles record; top performance: No. 4 singles win (4-6, 6-1, 6-4) in the Cougars’ 5-2 home loss to Eastern Kentucky on Sunday; team records: 8-9 overall, 3-6 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Brandon White (Lewis men’s golf, Sr.) — notes: 62nd after the first round of Midwest Regional No. 4 on Sunday in Noblesville with a 76, 4-over-par.
• Bailey Wilson (Kentucky Wesleyan women’s golf, Jr.) — notes: Millikin Spring Classic — 34th last Friday and Saturday with a two-round score of 199, 51-over-par (99 in the first round, 100 in the final); Triton Invitational, St. Louis — 75th after the first round on Sunday with a 107, 37-over-par.