> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Todd Albertson (Greenville (Ill.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: two points per game, 2-4 field goals, 0-1 free throws, three rebounds, three assists; notes: four points in the Panthers’ 97-67 loss at MacMurray on Saturday; team records: 11-7 overall, 7-4 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Cody Banet (IU East men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 10.5 points per game, 9-17 field goals, 1-5 3-pointers, 2-2 free throws, 12 rebounds, six assists; top performance: 12 points, shooting 5-of-12 from the floor, 0-of-4 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the line, team-high six assists and five rebounds in the Red Wolves’ 93-88 home victory over Point Park on Saturday; team records: 9-17 overall, 5-8 KIAC.
• Olivia Boesing (Louisville women’s tennis, Fr.) — top performance: No. 2 doubles win in the Cardinals’ 6-1 loss at DePaul on Saturday; team record: 1-2.
• Haley Dresner (Xavier women’s swimming, So.) — top performance: second in the 100-yard breaststroke in the Musketeers’ 116-107 dual-meet loss at Wright State last Friday, 1:08.77.
• Tori Kingsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: one point per game, 1-1 field goals, two rebounds; notes: two points in the Grenadiers’ 83-61 setback at Alice Lloyd on Saturday; team records: 10-10 overall, 5-5 KIAC.
• Brigid Morrissey (Furman women’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: eight points per game, 6-13 field goals, 1-6 3-pointers, 3-5 free throws, 17 assists, four rebounds, three steals; top performance: game-high 11 assists, eight points and two rebounds in the Paladins’ 73-64 home win over North Carolina-Greensboro on Jan. 27; notes: Morrissey currently leads the Southern Conference in total assists and assists per game; team records: 12-9 overall, 6-4 Southern Conference.
• Jennifer Smith (Bellarmine women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: one point per game, 0-1 field goals, 2-2 free throws, four rebounds, two steals; notes: two points and two rebounds in the Knights’ 85-79 home win over McKendree last Thursday; team records: 11-8 overall, 7-4 GLVC.
• Jordan Thompson (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — notes: .5 points per game, 0-2 field goals, 1-2 free throws, three rebounds; team records: 16-3 overall, 10-0 KIAC.