> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Zach Blankenbeker (Army men’s swimming, Fr.) — top performance: fifth in the 200 butterfly at the Brown Invitational last Friday through last Sunday, 1:50.71; notes: 17th in the 400 freestyle relay, 3:14.36; Blankenbeker’s 200 butterfly time was the fifth-best in school history.
• Brent Browner (Indiana Tech wrestling, Fr.) — notes: fourth in the 149-pound division with a 4-2 record at the Little State Invitational last weekend in Indianapolis.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 15.5 points per game, 11-of-29 field goals, 2-of-7 3-pointers, 7-of-16 free throws, 18 rebounds, five assists, five blocked shots, two steals; top performance: team-high 28 points, shooting 10-of-20 from the field, 2-of-6 from 3-point range and 6-of-14 from the line, game-high 12 rebounds, game-high three blocks and two assists in the Grenadiers’ 96-91 home victory over Point Park last Friday; team records: 6-3 overall, 1-0 Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 6.3 points per game, 8-of-26 field goals, 3-of-8 free throws, 18 rebounds, two steals; top performance: 11 points, shooting 5-of-13 from the floor and 1-of-4 from the stripe, and 10 rebounds in the Hilltoppers’ 65-57 win last Thursday at Louisiana-Monroe; team records: 5-2 overall, 3-0 Sun Belt.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: two points per game, 1-of-4 field goals, 4-of-6 free throws, nine rebounds, five assists; notes: five rebounds, two points and two assists in the Big Green’s 73-59 loss last Sunday at Old Dominion; team record: 1-6 overall.
• Trice Whaley (Rend Lake men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 3.7 points per game; notes: six points, game-high five assists and game-high three steals in the Warriors’ 95-74 home win over Lincoln Trail last Saturday; team records: 8-1 overall, 1-1 Great Rivers Athletic Conference.
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: four points per game, 3-of-10 field goals, 2-of-8 3-pointers, nine assists, five rebounds, three steals; notes: eight points, team-high four assists, four rebounds and game-high three steals in the Jaguars’ 72-59 loss on Wednesday at Vincennes; team record: 8-3.
• Donnie Hale (Purdue men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 4-of-11 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws, 10 rebounds; notes: eight points and five rebounds in the Boilermakers’ 63-57 home loss to Xavier last Saturday; team record: 4-4.
• Parker Henes (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 1.5 points per game, 1-of-3 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws, six rebounds, two blocked shots; notes: four rebounds, three points and team-high two blocks in IU Southeast’s 78-71 loss on Wednesday at St. Francis; team records: 6-3, 1-0 KIAC.
• Jordy Martin (Rose-Hulman men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 2.5 points per game, 2-of-5 field goals, 1-of-4 3-pointers, five assists, two rebounds; notes: three points and three assists in the Engineers’ 63-52 home win over Defiance last Saturday; team records: 6-1 overall, 2-0 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Tionna Peters (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: Peters saw action in the Grenadiers’ 65-61 home loss last Saturday against Carlow; team records: 4-4 overall, 0-2 KIAC.
• A.J. Schmidt (McKendree men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-of-4 field goals, 0-of-4 3-pointers, 0-of-3 free throws, nine rebounds, seven assistsn three steals; notes: game-high five assists and four rebounds in the Bearcats’ 92-46 home win over Principia on Tuesday; team record: 4-3.
• Chris Whitehead (Danville Area Community College men’s basketball, So.) — top performance: game-high 19 points, shooting 9-of-15 from the field and 1-of-4 from the free-throw line, five rebounds and team-high two assists in the Jaguars’ 83-79 victory on Monday at Wabash Valley College; team record: 9-2.