> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Allison Knox (Jackson Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: Knox made her collegiate debut on Tuesday against the Indiana Tech junior varsity team in Fort Wayne. Knox scored in double digits in Jackson’s preseason games; team record: 1-0.
• A.J. Adams (Pittsburg State men’s basketball, Jr.) — top performance: team-high 13 points, shooting 4-of-7 from the field and 5-of-6 from free-throw line, and five rebounds in the Gorillas’ 100-56 exhibition loss on Monday at Wichita State.
• Emily Akalski (Marshall women’s swimming, Sr.) — top performance: third in the 200 freestyle relay in the Thundering Herd’s 188-109 home victory over Radford last Saturday; notes: fourth in the 100 backstroke, 1:06.2; fourth in the 200 back, 2:30.96.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: game-high six assists, six rebounds, four points and team-high two steals in the Grenadiers’ 84-71 home win over St. Catharine (Ky.) on Wednesday; team record: 1-1.
• Elijah Curtley (Indiana Tech wrestling, Fr.) — notes: 2-1 record in the freshman-sophomore 197-pound division at the Eastern Michigan University Open last weekend.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, So.) — notes: 0-1 record in the singles B draw at the Texas Invitational last weekend.
• Hanna Martin (Youngstown State women’s swimming, Fr.) — top performance: first in the 500 freestyle in the Penguins’ 134-104 home victory over Butler last Sunday, 5:31.77, Martin’s first win in her collegiate career; notes: vs. Butler — third in the 800 free relay, 8:33.88; home vs. Niagara, last Friday, 196-104 win — third in the 200 free, 2:02.2; third in the 200 freestyle relay, 1:46.92; fourth in the 500 free, 5:35.03; fifth in the 200 individual medley, 2:19.62.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: six rebounds, three points, four steals and two assists in the Hilltoppers’ 96-64 home exhibition victory last Friday against Harding.
• Alonzo Shepherd (Indiana wrestling, Fr.) — top performance: fourth in the freshman-sophomore 125-pound class at the Eastern Michigan University Open last weekend, posting a 3-2 record.