> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 134th at the NCAA Division II Midwest Regional Championships last Saturday in Kenosha, Wis., 34:40.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: three kills; notes: two kills in IU Southeast’s 3-1 home loss to Oakland City on Tuesday; team records: 16-14 overall, 7-3 KIAC.
• Lindsey Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 13 kills, 10 digs; top performance: 11 kills and seven digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 home setback to Oakland City on Tuesday; team records: 16-14 overall, 7-3 KIAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 1.5 points per game, 1-of-3 field goals, 1-of-2 3-pointers, six assists, four steals, three rebounds; notes: game-high five assists, game-high three steals and two rebounds in the Hawks’ 93-64 exhibition loss to Illinois State on Monday in Bloomington, Ill.
• Alexis Bauer (Samford volleyball, Floyds Knobs native, Louisville Sacred Heart graduate, Sr.) — weekly stats: 42 digs, seven assists; top performance: match-high 30 digs in the Bulldogs’ 3-1 home win over North Carolina-Greensboro last Saturday; notes: 12 digs and six assists in Samford’s 3-1 home win over Elon last Friday. The victory clinched the Southern Conference North Division title for the second year in a row for the Bulldogs; team records: 20-8 overall, 12-2 Southern Conference.
Weekly stats are from last Thursday to Wednesday. If you have any information on an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at email@example.com.