> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State softball, Jr.) — notes: 0-for-1 in the Sycamores’ 14-12 loss to South Dakota State at the at the Cyclone Invitational on Saturday in Ames, Iowa; team record: 1-3.
• VJ Billups (Hanover men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 20 points per game, 17-27 field goals, 0-1 3-pointers, 6-7 free throws, nine rebounds, two assists; top performance: game- and career-high 23 points, shooting 10-of-16 from the floor and 3-of-3 from the line, six rebounds and two assists in the Panthers’ 80-44 victory at Earlham on Saturday; team records: 14-7 overall, 10-4 HCAC.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Sr.) — top performance: 17 points, shooting 7-of-15 from the field, 2-of-6 from 3-point range and 1-of-2 from the free-throw line, team-high eight rebounds and two steals in the Grenadiers’ 95-89 victory at Point Park on Saturday; team records: 17-3 overall, 11-0 KIAC.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 2-0 singles record, 2-0 doubles record; top performance: No. 2 singles win (6-1, 6-2) and No. 1 doubles victory (8-0) in the Cardinals’ 7-0 home triumph over Indiana Tech on Saturday; team record: 4-2.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: two rebounds in the Hawks’ 69-62 home win over Virginia Commonwealth on Saturday; team records: 16-7 overall, 6-3 Atlantic 10 Conference.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: three points per game, 3-8 field goals; notes: six points in the Hilltoppers’ 58-51 loss at Arkansas-Little Rock on Saturday; team records: 14-8 overall, 6-5 Sun Belt Conference.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: nine points per game, 3-15 field goals, 12-16 free throws, 13 rebounds, two assists, two steals; top performance: 10 points, shooting 2-of-6 from the floor and 6-of-8 from the line, and five rebounds in the Big Green’s 71-55 loss at Brown on Saturday; team records: 3-17 overall, 0-6 Ivy League.
• Alonzo Shepherd (Indiana wrestling, So.) — notes: 5-0 decision loss in the 125-pound match in the Hoosiers’ 18-16 home setback to Michigan State on Sunday; team records: 8-9-1 overall, 0-3 Big Ten.