> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Josh Sampson (Wabash wrestling, Sr.) — notes: Sampson won his 165-pound match by forfeit in the Little Giants’ 45-6 home victory over Mt. St. Joseph last Thursday; team record: 12-3.
• Josh Guy (Southern Indiana men’s track, Fr.) — top performance: first in the 5,000 at the UIndy Relays last weekend in Indianapolis, 14:27.3, NCAA Division II provisional time.
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 5.5 points per game, 4-15 field goals, 0-10 3-pointers, 3-4 free throws, five rebounds, two steals; top performance: 10 points, shooting 4-of-7 from the field, 0-of-2 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the line, and two steals in the Golden Eagles’ 73-64 victory at Eureka on Saturday; team records: 10-8 overall, 10-2 SLIAC.
• Maryashly Betz (Bellarmine women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 11th in the 1,600 relay at the UIndy Relays last weekend in Indianapolis, 4:29.53; 24th in the 200, 28.97; 25th in the 60 dash preliminaries, 9.1.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: nine points per game, 12-27 field goals, 1-7 3-pointers, 2-2 free throws, 11 rebounds, five steals, three assists; top performance: 14 points, shooting 7-of-12 from the field and 0-of-2 from 3-point range, four rebounds, team-high three steals and two assists in the Saints’ 84-34 home victory over Illinois Tech on Feb. 3; team records: 7-17 overall, 3-9 CCAC.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s track, So.) — notes: seventh in the 1,000 at the Anderson University Indoor Invitational on Saturday, 4:32.34.
• Murphy Sheets (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 12th in the 1,600 relay at the UIndy Relays last weekend in Indianapolis, 3:57.48; 35th in the 3,000, 9:34.1.
• Kori Siebert (Hanover women’s track, Fr.) — notes: fifth in the 3,000 at the Anderson University Indoor Invitational on Saturday, 11:49.96; the Panthers won the meet title with 163 points.
• Lucas Barnett (Lee baseball, Fr.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Flames’ 9-1 home win over Kentucky State on Saturday, no runs, two hits, no strikeouts, no walks; team record: 6-0; Barnett’s record: 0-0.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Sr.) — notes: ninth in the 1,600 relay at the UIndy Relays last weekend in Indianapolis, 3:42.77; 22nd in the 800, 2:08.03.
• Kyle Briner (Lee baseball, Jr.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Flames’ 10-0 home victory over Kentucky State last Friday in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team record: 6-0; Briner’s record: 0-0.
• Jack Eckert (Iowa men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 15th in the pole vault at the Frank Sevigne Husker Invitational last weekend in Lincoln, Neb., 14-10 1-4.
• Isaak Haas (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 13th in the 3,000 at the UIndy Relays last weekend in Indianapolis, 8:55.89.
• Lexi McFarland (Earlham women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 2.5 points per game, 2-7 field goals, 1-4 3-pointers, three assists, two steals; notes: three points in the Quakers’ 86-75 home loss to Hanover on Saturday; team records: 10-11 overall, 6-8 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: two points per game, 1-2 field goals, 2-2 free throws; notes: four points in the Hawks’ 96-69 home loss against Southern Indiana on Saturday; team records: 8-15 overall, 3-10 GLVC.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, So.) — weekly stats: 0-2 singles record; notes: No. 3 singles loss (6-1, 6-4) in the Cougars’ 4-2 victory at Chicago State on Saturday; team record: 3-2.
• Alex Tinsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 5.5 points per game, 3-8 field goals, 1-1 3-pointers, 4-7 free throws, 10 rebounds, two blocked shots; notes: eight points, team-high eight rebounds and game-high two blocked shots in the Grenadiers’ 97-63 home win over Brescia last Thursday; team records: 13-10 overall, 8-5 KIAC.