> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State softball, So.) — season-ending stats: .140 batting average, no home runs, three RBIs, 11 runs scored; 0-0 record, one save, 7.41 ERA; team records: 16-34 overall, 5-19 Missouri Valley Conference.
• Stephanie Cave (Indianapolis women’s track, Sr.) — notes: seventh in the 5,000 at the Cardinal Twilight Classic last Friday in Louisville, 18:02.71, personal record.
• Phil Forbis (Bellarmine baseball, Sr.) — notes: no-decision start in the Knights’ 2-1 victory over Drury in the GLVC Tournament championship game on Sunday in Evansville, four innings pitched, one run allowed (unearned), two hits, two walks, one strikeout; with the win, Bellarmine earned the automatic berth in the NCAA Division II tournament; the Knights received a No. 6 seed and will play top-seeded Ashland in the first round of the Midwest Regional on Thursday in Springfield, Mo.; team records: 29-21 overall, 20-13 GLVC; Forbis’ record: 2-3.
• Sean Godfrey (Ball State baseball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 6-for-19, two runs scored, one stolen base; top performance: 2-for-4 with a run scored in the Cardinals’ 10-6 home victory over Toledo on Saturday; team records: 26-21 overall, 13-11 Mid-American Conference.
• Carissa Martin (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: 20th in the 800 at the Cardinal Twilight Classic last Friday in Louisville, 2:24.64.
• Pryce Ragains (IUPUI men’s track, Jr.) — notes: ninth in the 10,000 (32:40.46) and 19th in the 5,000 (15:30.28) at the Summit League Championships last Thursday through Saturday in Muncie.
• Brett Wehmiller (Indiana State men’s track, Fr.) — notes: eighth in the high jump at the Missouri Valley Conference Outdoor Track and Field Championships last Friday through Sunday in Des Moines, Iowa, 6-6; the Sycamores captured the Missouri Valley championship for the third season in a row with 198 1/2 points.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s track, Jr.) — notes: third in the 1,600 relay (3:41.85) and seventh in the 1,500 (3:56.09) at the Cardinal Twilight Classic last Friday in Louisville.
• Devin Copple (Trine baseball, So.) — season-ending stats: .286 batting average; team records: 25-20 overall, 17-11 Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, two innings pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, four strikeouts, no walks; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 5-2 victory over Missouri-St. Louis in the first round of the GLVC Tournament last Thursday in Evansville, one inning pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, three strikeouts, no walks; Dixon has earned a spot on the All-GLVC East Division first team as a relief pitcher; the Knights won the GLVC Tournament in Evansville on Sunday, beating Drury in the championship game 2-1; the conference tournament title earned an Bellarmine an automatic berth in the NCAA Division II tournament; team records: 29-21 overall, 20-13 GLVC; Dixon’s record: 2-0.