> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Erika Wilson (Southern Indiana women’s track, Jr.) — Wilson has earned a spot in the NCAA Division II Outdoor Track and Field Championships May 23-25 in Pueblo, Colo.; she will participate in the 10,000-meter run; Wilson also has made the United States Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association Midwest All-Region team.
• Jordan Batliner (IU Southeast softball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-for-4; 0-1 record, six innings pitched, one run allowed (earned), six hits, eight strikeouts, one walk; notes: losing pitcher in a starting role in the Grenadiers’ 1-0 loss to Bethel last Tuesday in the NAIA Softball National Championship Opening Round tournament in Cleveland, Tenn., six innings pitched, one run allowed (earned), six hits, eight strikeouts, one walk; season-ending stats: .446 batting average, nine home runs, team-high 50 RBIs, .746 slugging percentage; 5-2 record, 1.47 earned-run average, 47 strikeouts; team records: 36-9 overall, 23-3 Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Ben Boesing (Southern Indiana men’s tennis, Sr.) — notes: Boesing has been named to the Capital One Academic All-District IV at-large team by the College Sports Information Directors of America; it is the third time Boesing has been picked to the squad; Boesing is now eligible for Academic All-America honors, which he received last year.
• Meghan Jones (Bellarmine women’s track, Jr.) — notes: Jones has earned a berth in the NCAA Division II Outdoor Track and Field Championships May 23-25 in Pueblo, Colo.; she will compete in the 400-meter run.
• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, So.) — notes: No. 3 singles loss (6-0, 6-0) and No. 1 doubles setback (8-0) in the Grenadiers’ 9-0 loss to Northwood in the first round of the NAIA Women’s Tennis National Championship on Tuesday in Mobile, Ala.; team records: 13-7 overall, 8-0 KIAC.
• Ryan Pierce (Bellarmine baseball, Sr.) — notes: 0-for-1 in the Knights’ 18-1 loss to Grand Valley State in the NCAA Division II Midwest Regional on Saturday in Springfield, Mo.; team records: 33-23 overall, 20-13 Great Lakes Valley Conference.