OTHER WEEK 11 STARS
• Jacob Wheeler, Charlestown: The junior defensive lineman had six solo tackles, five assists, a quarterback sack and a tackle for loss as the Pirates beat Brown County.
• Andrew Wright, Clarksville: Wright caught three passes for 73 yards, including a 54-yard TD pass from Wyatt Kissel, in last Friday’s Class 2A Sectional 39 semifinal loss to Paoli.
• David Morales, Jeffersonville: Morales had an astounding 15 total tackles in Jeff’s 35-0 loss in the Class 6A Sectional 8 championship game.
• Shawn Pezzullo, Silver Creek:. Pezzullo had 10 tackles and broke up two key passes on defense in the Dragons’ 49-15 loss to Evansville Reitz in the Class 4A Sectional 24 semifinals.
• Jake Harper, Charlestown: Harper had six solo tackles, seven assists, one sack, one tackle for loss and a pass broken up in Charlestown’s win over Brown County.
• Eli Miller, Floyd Central: Miller had eight tackles and a pair of fumble recoveries in the Highlanders’ shutout win over Jennings County.
• Tony Goins, Clarksville: The junior linebacker had seven tackles in the Generals’ loss to Paoli.
• Matt Bell, Providence: Bell had 161 yards on the ground against a strong Triton Central defense in Friday’s Class 2A Sectional 39 semifinal loss to the Tigers.
• Brad Graham, Silver Creek: Graham had a team-best 61 yards on the ground and a touchdown in the Dragons’ season-ending loss to Reitz.
• Damin Smith, Jeffersonville: Smith had eight tackles and an interception in the Devils’ loss to No. 3 Center Grove.
• Adam Hoff, Charlestown: Hoff had two quarterback sacks and two tackles for loss as the Pirates took out Brown County.
• Austin Cahill, Clarksville: In his final game as a freshman, Cahill had six tackles at Paoli.
• Chase Herron, Floyd Central: Herron had 11 tackles in the Highlanders’ 27-0 shutout win over Jennings.