> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State softball, Jr.) — notes: one run scored in the Sycamores’ 7-2 loss to Western Kentucky at the Holiday Inn Hilltopper Classic on Saturday in Bowling Green, Ky.; team record: 7-5.
• Katie Guernsey (St. Joseph’s women’s tennis, Sr.) — top performance: No. 2 singles victory (6-2, 6-2) and No. 1 doubles triumph (8-2) in the Pumas’ 8-1 home win over Kentucky Wesleyan on Sunday; team record: 3-5.
• Cody Reister (Hanover baseball, Fr.) — notes: no-decision in a starting role in the Panthers’ 6-5 loss to Capital (Ohio) last Tuesday at the RussMatt Central Florida Invitational in Winter Haven, Fla., six innings pitched, five runs allowed (five earned), nine hits, three strikeouts, one walk; team record: 2-5; Reister’s record: 0-0.
• Sarah Richey (IU Southeast softball, So.) — notes: 0-for-1 with an RBI in the Grenadiers’ 9-5 victory at St. Catharine (Ky.) last Tuesday in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 3-1 overall, 1-1 KIAC.
• Trent Astle (Xavier baseball, Fr.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Musketeers’ 15-5 loss to Bradley last Friday at the Riverview Inn Classic in Clarksville, Tenn., 2-3 innings pitched, no runs allowed, one hit, two walks, no strikeouts; team record: 5-3; Astle’s record: 0-0.
• VJ Billups (Hanover men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 11 points per game, 12-26 field goals, 1-3 3-pointers, 8-12 free throws, 15 rebounds, four assists, two steals; top performance: game-high 18 points, shooting 6-of-12 from the field, 1-of-2 from 3-point range and 5-of-5 from the free-throw line, game-high seven rebounds and two steals in the Panthers’ 78-70 home victory over Franklin last Tuesday in the first round of the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference Tournament; team records: 19-9 overall, 13-5 HCAC.
• Shane Burke (IU Southeast men’s tennis, Jr.) — notes: No. 4 singles loss (6-0, 6-0) and No. 3 doubles setback (9-7) in the Grenadiers’ 7-2 loss at Southern Indiana last Friday; team record: 1-2.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 7.3 points per game, 6-19 field goals, 2-6 3-pointers, 8-13 free throws, 16 rebounds, four assists, four steals; top performance: 11 points, shooting 4-of-8 from the field, 1-of-3 from 3-point range and 2-of-4 from the line, team-high 10 rebounds, three assists and game-high two steals in the Grenadiers’ 99-94 home victory over Point Park in the first round of the KIAC Tournament last Tuesday; team records: 25-4 overall, 17-0 KIAC.
• Marley Edwards (Harding softball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-12; notes: 1-for-3 in the Bisons’ 12-10 loss at Christian Brothers last Tuesday in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team records: 11-8 overall, 4-4 Great American Conference.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 2-0 singles record, 3-0 doubles record; top performance: No. 1 singles victory (6-1, 6-2) and No. 2 doubles win (8-2) in the Cardinals’ 4-3 home loss to Illinois State on Saturday; team record: 5-6.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: 0-of-1 from the field and one assist in the Hawks’ 79-53 home triumph over Dayton last Tuesday; team records: 21-7 overall, 11-3 Atlantic 10 Conference.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: nine points per game, 8-16 field goals, 2-2 free throws, five rebounds, two steals; top performance: 10 points, shooting 5-of-8 from the field, and three rebounds in the Hilltoppers’ 94-70 triumph at Texas-Arlington on Saturday; team records: 19-8 overall, 11-5 Sun Belt Conference.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 11 points per game, 7-11 field goals, 8-10 free throws, 13 rebounds, four steals; top performance: team-high 14 points, shooting 5-of-7 from the field and 4-of-4 from the line, game-high 11 rebounds and two steals in the Big Green’s 63-50 loss at Cornell on Saturday; team records: 5-21 overall, 2-10 Ivy League.