> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Kasie Doherty (Hanover softball, So.) — notes: 0-for-1 in the Panthers’ 12-0 loss in five innings versus Davenport (Mich.) on Feb. 24 in the Dot Richardson Spring Games in Clermont, Fla.; team record: 6-4.
• Josh Sampson (Wabash men’s track, Sr.) — top performance: second place with a 3-1 record in the 165-pound weight class at the NCAA Division III Midwest Regional on Saturday in Crawfordsville; notes: Sampson’s runner-up finish earned him a berth in the NCAA Division III championships March 14-15 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
• Tyler Cockerham (Hanover baseball, Fr.) — notes: 0-for-2 in the Panthers’ 10-7 loss against Concordia (Minn.) last Thursday at the RussMatt Central Florida Invitational in Winter Haven, Fla.; team record: 2-5.
• Johnnie Guy (Southern Indiana men’s track, So.) — top performance: first in the 5,000 at the GLVC Indoor Championships last weekend in Indianapolis, 14:26.1, NCAA Division II provisional mark; notes: third in the 3,000, 8:29.67, NCAA Division II provisional mark; Guy earned All-GLVC first-team honors.
• Josh Guy (Southern Indiana men’s track, Fr.) — top performance: fourth in the 5,000 at the GLVC Indoor Championships last weekend in Indianapolis, 14:37.32, NCAA Division II provisional mark; notes: fourth in the 3,000, 8:35.05; Guy was named the GLVC Freshman of the Year.
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: two points per game, 0-5 field goals, 0-4 3-pointers, 4-7 free throws, eight rebounds, eight assists; notes: eight rebounds, team-high five assists and four points in the Golden Eagles’ 70-64 home win over Westminster (Mo.) last Friday in the semifinals of the SLIAC Tournament; Spalding defeated Webster in the SLIAC Tournament championship on Saturday at home, 60-58; It was the Golden Eagles’ first SLIAC Tournament title, as they earned their first berth in the NCAA Division III tournament; team records: 16-10 overall, 14-4 SLIAC.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s track, Sr.) — notes: eighth in the mile preliminaries at the American Athletic Conference Indoor Track and Field Championships last weekend in New York, 4:14.09; ninth in the mile finals, 4:16.77; 22nd in the 3,000, 8:49.69.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, Jr.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 3-2 home loss to Alderson Broaddus on Saturday in Game 1 of a doubleheader; team record: 0-2; Dixon’s record: 0-0.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Sr.) — season-ending stats: 4.5 points per game, 3.1 rebounds per game; team records: 8-22 overall, 4-13 CCAC.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Sr.) — notes: 0-for-1 in the Golden Eagles’ 9-2 victory over Manchester on Saturday at the Centre Classic; team record: 1-1.
• Murphy Sheets (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 18th in the mile at the Anderson University Fred Wilt Indoor Invitational on Saturday, 4:44.63.
• Kori Siebert (Hanover women’s track, Fr.) — notes: fourth in the 3,000 steeplechase at the Anderson University Fred Wilt Indoor Invitational on Saturday, 13:14.01.