> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Jacob Armstrong (UAB baseball, Fr.) — notes: 0-for-2 with an RBI in the Blazers’ 13-5 loss at Samford last Wednesday; team record: 10-2.
• Brooke Barnett (IU Southeast softball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-for-1, one run scored, one stolen base; notes: a run scored in the Grenadiers’ 2-1 win at Brescia on Saturday in Game 1 of a doubleheader; team records: 3-1 overall, 1-1 KIAC.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Sr.) — notes: ninth in the distance medley relay at the GLVC Indoor Championships last weekend in Indianapolis, 10:37.25; 16th in the 800, 2:00.16.
• Kyle Briner (Lee baseball, Jr.) — top performance: winning pitcher in relief in the Flames’ 3-1 home victory over West Georgia on Sunday, two innings pitched, no runs allowed, one hit, two strikeouts, no walks; team records: 11-5 overall, 5-4 Gulf South Conference; Briner’s record: 2-0.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s track, So.) — notes: 19th in the 5,000 at the GLVC Indoor Championships last Friday and Saturday in Indianapolis, 19:42.61; 24th in the 3,000, 11:12.91.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Sr.) — notes: No. 2 singles loss (6-1, 6-3) and No. 2 doubles setback (8-6) in the Screaming Eagles’ 6-3 home victory over Ferris State on Saturday; team record: 3-5.
• Jack Eckert (Iowa men’s track, Sr.) — notes: ninth in the heptathlon at the Big Ten Indoor Championships last Friday and Saturday in Geneva, Ohio, 5,116 points.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, So.) — season-ending stats: 1.7 points per game; team records: 10-18 overall, 5-13 GLVC.
• Alex Tinsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: five rebounds and two points in the Grenadiers’ 74-71 home loss to Berea last Tuesday in the first round of the KIAC Tournament; season-ending stats: 5.4 points per game, 3.5 rebounds per game; team records: 16-12 overall, 11-6 KIAC.
• Chip Hockenbury (Hanover baseball, Sr.) — notes: losing pitcher in a relief role in the Panthers’ 6-5 loss to Capital (Ohio) last Tuesday at the RussMatt Central Florida Invitational in Winter Haven, Fla., one inning pitched, one run allowed (earned), two hits, one walk, no strikeouts; team record: 2-5; Hockenbury’s record: 0-1.
• Shelby Miller (Maryville (Mo.) women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 20.5 points per game, 11-24 field goals, 3-7 3-pointers, 16-19 free throws, 11 rebounds, four steals, three assists; top performance: game-high 23 points, shooting 6-of-13 from the field, 2-of-4 from 3-point range and 9-of-11 from the stripe, six rebounds, two assists and game-high two steals in the Saints’ 71-65 home win over Bellarmine on Sunday in the first round of the GLVC Tournament; team records: 18-11 overall, 10-8 GLVC.