> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Zach Blankenbeker (Army men’s swimming, So.) — notes: fourth in the 200-yard butterfly in the Black Knights’ 192-107 loss at Connecticut on Saturday, 1:56.39.
• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, Jeffersonville graduate, Jr.) — weekly stats: 2-0 singles record, 3-0 doubles record; top performance: No. 4 singles victory (6-3, 6-4) and No. 3 doubles win (8-1) in the Grenadiers’ 5-4 home victory over Brescia in the KIAC Tournament championship on Saturday; notes: Clark earned a spot on the All-KIAC team; she also won this week’s KIAC Women’s Tennis Player of the Week award; team records: 12-2 overall, 8-0 KIAC.
• Taylor Davis (Hanover women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Davis came off the bench in the Panthers’ 4-1 at Mt. St. Joseph last Tuesday and their 1-0 overtime victory at Rose-Hulman on Saturday; the win at Rose-Hulman clinched a berth in the HCAC Tournament; team records: 13-1-2 overall, 6-0-1 HCAC.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, Jr.) — notes: 1-1 singles record and 1-1 doubles record at the University of Texas Invitational last weekend.
• Tyler Fridley (Olivet Nazarene football, Fr.) — notes: Fridley saw action in the Tigers’ 20-13 home win over Lindenwood-Belleville on Saturday; team record: 2-6 overall, 0-3 Mid-States Football Association.
• Hanna Martin (Youngstown State women’s swimming, So.) — notes: fourth in the 1,650 freestyle (18:53.98), fifth in the 200 free relay (1:45.91) and sixth in both the 100 breaststroke (1:16.58) and 200 breast (2:46.64) in the Penguins’ 182-118 home loss last Friday against Wisconsin-Green Bay.
• Nick Blackwell (Transylvania men’s soccer, So.) — notes: Blackwell came off the bench in the Pioneers’ 3-1 loss at Earlham last Tuesday; team records: 10-4-2 overall, 4-2-1 HCAC.
• Hannah Harris (Murray State rifle, So.) — notes: 30th in both small bore rifle (540 points) and air rifle (553) in a home tri-match against Jacksonville State and TCU on Saturday.
• Sam Harris (Murray State rifle, Fr.) — notes: 12th in air rifle (582 points) and 16th in small bore rifle (567) in a home tri-match against Jacksonville State and TCU on Saturday.
• Nicole Jones (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — notes: seven kills in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 home victory over Brescia last Tuesday; team records: 16-10 overall, 8-3 KIAC.
• Alissa Knable (Southern Indiana women’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 63rd at the GLVC Championship on Saturday in St. Louis, 23:59.
• Bailey Knable (Southern Indiana women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 71st at the GLVC Championship on Saturday in St. Louis, 24:09.
• Hannah Manger (Purdue women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: fourth in the 100 backstroke at the Indiana Intercollegiates on Saturday in West Lafayette, 59.33; the Boilermakers won the meet with 715.5 points.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: three points in the Aggies’ 108-88 home exhibition win over Central Methodist last Friday.
• A.J. Schmidt (McKendree men’s basketball, So.) — notes: two points in the Bearcats’ 101-66 exhibition loss at Illinois last Thursday.