> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Justin Baxtron (Indiana State men’s track, Sr.) — top performance: second in the 200 dash finals at the Missouri Valley Conference Championships last weekend in Cedar Falls, Iowa, 22.11, career-best; notes: fifth in the 60 dash preliminaries (6.82), the 60 dash finals (6.93) and the 200 dash prelims (22.37); the Sycamores won the Missouri Valley Conference title with 164 1/2 points; fifth in the 60 dash finals (6.98) and eighth in the 60 dash preliminaries (7.0) at the Eastern Illinois University Friday Night Special on Friday, Feb. 15.
• Anthony Lloyd (Ancilla men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: seven rebounds and two points in the Chargers’ 74-70 home win on Wednesday, Feb. 13 against Kalamazoo Valley Community College; team records: 8-17 overall, 2-13 Michigan Community College Athletic Association.
• Chris Carruthers (Franklin men’s basketball, So.) — notes: one rebound in the Grizzlies’ 72-63 home loss to Defiance on Saturday, Feb. 16; team records: 14-12 overall, 9-9 HCAC.
• Drew Kissel (St. Catharine (Ky.) baseball, Fr.) — bi-weekly stats: 0-for-5, two runs scored; notes: one run scored apiece in the Patriots’ 26-0 home win over Ohio University-Chillicothe on Thursday, Feb. 14 in Game 1 of a doubleheader and their 23-2 home victory over the same opponent on Friday, Feb. 15; team record: 10-6.
• Todd Albertson (Greenville (Ill.) men’s basketball, So.) — bi-weekly stats: 7.7 points per game, 10-of-18 field goals, 3-of-4 free throws, 10 rebounds, three assists, two steals; top performance: 12 points, shooting 6-of-9 from the floor, and five rebounds in the Panthers’ 98-60 home win over Principia on Tuesday, Feb. 12; season-ending stats: 7.4 points per game, 5.1 rebounds per game; team records: 9-16 overall, 4-12 SLIAC.
• Austin Duncan (Hanover men’s track, So.) — notes: 14th in the weight throw (41-5) and 15th in the shot put (38-9 3/4) at the HCAC Indoor Championships on Saturday, Feb. 16 in Defiance, Ohio.
• Kaylyn Rodewig (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — bi-weekly stats: two points per game, 2-of-6 field goals, 2-of-4 3-pointers, 2-of-2 free throws, three assists, two rebounds; notes: five points in the Grenadiers’ 92-85 victory on Saturday, Feb. 16 at Asbury; team records: 17-13 overall, 8-7 KIAC.
• Erika Wilson (Southern Indiana women’s track, Jr.) — top performance: second in the 5,000 at the GLVC Indoor Championships last weekend in Indianapolis, 17:22.68, season-best, NCAA Division II provisional mark; notes: third in the 3,000, 10:13.47; Wilson was named to the all-GLVC second team.