> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State softball, So.) — weekly stats: 1-for-7, one run scored, one RBI; notes: 1-for-1 with a run scored and an RBI in the Sycamores’ 4-2 loss to North Dakota State on Sunday at the Bulldog Invitational in Athens, Ga.; team record: 9-10.
• Katie Guernsey (St. Joseph’s women’s tennis, Jr.) — top performance: No. 4 singles win (6-4, 6-0) and No. 3 doubles victory (8-6) in the Pumas’ 7-2 home win over Indiana Tech on Saturday; team record: 4-0.
• Sarah Richey (Hanover softball, Fr.) — notes: 0-for-1 in the Panthers’ 3-2 loss to Capital at the NTC Spring Games last Thursday in Clermont, Fla.; team record: 1-7.
• A.J. Adams (Pittsburg State men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 15 points per game, 11-of-19 field goals, 8-of-12 free throws, 10 rebounds; top performance: team- and season-high 26 points, shooting 10-of-14 from the field and 6-of-8 from the stripe, and five rebounds in the Gorillas’ 94-91 home win over Missouri Southern last Wednesday; team records: 17-9 overall, 10-8 Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association.
• Terence Billups (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 10.5 points per game, 8-of-10 field goals, 2-of-4 3-pointers, 3-of-4 free throws, four blocked shots, three rebounds, three steals, two assists; top performance: 11 points, shooting 5-of-6 from the field and 1-of-2 from 3-point range, game-high three steals and game-high two blocked shots in the Grenadiers’ 91-61 victory over Cincinnati Christian in the KIAC Tournament semifinals on Monday, Feb. 25 in New Albany; notes: Billups scored 10 points to help IU Southeast win its sixth straight KIAC Tournament title last Tuesday with a 74-62 home win over Asbury. The Grenadiers earned an automatic berth in the NAIA Division II Men’s Basketball National Championship tournament. They will play Valley City State (N.D.) in the first round of the tourney on Wednesday; team records: 27-4 overall, 14-1 KIAC.
• Sam Burke (IU Southeast baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 0-for-5, one RBI, one run scored; notes: 0-for-3 with an RBI in the Grenadiers’ 6-4 home victory on Monday, Feb. 25 in Game 1 of a doubleheader against Anderson; team record: 3-6.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 5.5 points per game, 5-of-12 field goals, 0-of-2 3-pointers, 1-of-2 free throws, six rebounds, six assists, five steals; notes: seven points, three rebounds, team-high three assists and team-high three steals in the Grenadiers’ 74-62 home win over Asbury in the KIAC Tournament championship game last Tuesday; team records: 27-4 overall, 14-1 KIAC.
• Hanna Martin (Youngstown State women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: 14th in the 400 individual medley (4:41.64), 18th in the 1,650 freestyle (17:59.44) and 18th in the 1,000 freestyle (10:48.01) at the Horizon League Swimming and Diving Championships last Wednesday through Saturday in Chicago; 1,000 freestyle time was a personal-best and the eighth-fastest in program history.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-of-1 field goals, one assist, one rebound; notes: one rebound in the Hawks’ 82-56 home victory on Saturday against Fordham; team records: 16-11 overall, 7-7 Atlantic 10 Conference.
• Mitchell Mattingly (IU Southeast baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-5 with two runs scored; top performance: 2-for-3 with two run scores in IU Southeast’s 6-4 home triumph over Anderson on Monday, Feb. 25 in Game 1 of a doubleheader; team record: 3-6.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 8.5 points per game, 7-of-11 field goals, 3-of-5 free throws, 10 rebounds, five steals; top performance: 12 points, shooting 5-of-7 from the floor and 2-of-2 from the stripe, game-high nine rebounds and game-high four steals in the Hilltoppers’ 65-59 home loss last Wednesday against South Alabama; team records: 20-9 overall, 13-7 Sun Belt Conference.
• Natalie Nikitas (Bluffton softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-for-5; notes: 0-for-1 in the Beavers’ 8-0 victory in five innings over Illinois College at the Rebel Spring Games on Sunday in Kissimmee, Fla.; team record: 2-0.
• Kayla Poppe (St. Mary-of-the-Woods softball, Fr.) — notes: 0-for-2 in the Pomeroys’ 6-4 loss on Saturday at St. Ambrose (Iowa) in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team record: 0-2.
• Trice Whaley (Rend Lake men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 3.5 points per game, 2-of-9 field goals, 1-of-3 3-pointers, 2-of-2 free throws, nine assists, four rebounds; top performance: game-high eight assists, seven points and three rebounds in the Warriors’ 100-79 victory last Wednesday at Lincoln (Ill.); notes” Rend Lake has captured the outright Great Rivers Athletic Conference championship; team records: 24-3 overall, 14-2 Great Rivers Athletic Conference.