> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Kasie Doherty (Hanover softball, Fr.) — notes: 0-for-2 in the Panthers’ 2-1 loss to Rochester (N.Y.) Institute of Technology at the NTC Spring Games last Tuesday in Clermont, Fla.; team record: 1-7.
• Josh Sampson (Wabash wrestling, Jr.) — notes: 1-2 record in the 165-pound division at the NCAA Division III Midwest Regional on Saturday in Elmhurst, Ill.; season-ending stats: 20-11 record.
• Kelsea Bedan (Spalding softball, Fr.) — notes: one run scored in the Golden Eagles’ 13-2 loss in five innings on Sunday at Centre; team record: 1-1.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s track, Jr.) — top performance: second in the mile run in the Bearcats’ 70-61 victory over Miami (Ohio) last Friday in a dual meet in Bexley, Ohio, 4:20.25; notes: According to Cincinnati men’s track coach Bill Schnier on go bearcats.com, it was Book’s first race in more than a year.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 3-for-5, one run scored, one triple; top performance: 3-for-4 with a triple and scored the winning run in the bottom of the seventh inning in Spalding’s 5-4 victory over Manchester on Sunday in Danville, Ky.; team record: 1-1.
• Johnell Hardin (Spalding men’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: seven points and two assists in the Golden Eagles’ 70-61 loss on Saturday to host Washington (Mo.) in the first round of the NCAA Division III tournament; season-ending stats: 3.8 points per game, 2.4 rebounds per game, 2.3 assists per game; team records: 20-8 overall, 15-1 SLIAC.
• Kyle Briner (Lee baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, 1 1/3 innings pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, two strikeouts, two walks; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Flames’ 16-4 victory last Wednesday at Milligan in the second game of a doubleheader, one inning pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, two strikeouts, no walks; team records: 19-3 overall, 7-1 Southern States Athletic Conference; Briner’s record: 1-0.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Jr.) — notes: No. 2 doubles win (8-1) and No. 3 singles setback (7-5, 7-5) in the Screaming Eagles’ 8-1 home victory over Lake Superior State on Monday, Feb. 25; team record: 4-2.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-of-5 field goals, 0-of-4 3-pointers, four rebounds, two assists; notes: three rebounds in the Hawks’ 73-65 loss at Lewis in the first round of the GLVC Tournament on Sunday; season-ending stats: 3.8 points per game, team-high 2.7 assists per game; team records: 12-15 overall, 7-11 GLVC.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, Fr.) — top performance: No. 3 singles win (6-1, 6-3) in the Cougars’ 7-0 home victory over Chicago State on Saturday; team record: 5-1.
• Brandon White (Lewis men’s golf, Sr.) — notes: 88 in first round of Las Vegas Desert Classic on Sunday, but White’s score got disqualified because of a scorecard violation.