> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, So.) — notes: Elliott recently earned a spot on the All-Mid-American Conference Tournament team. It was the first time Elliott has been selected to the team; team records: 16-8 overall, 5-1 MAC.
• Natalie Nikitas (Bluffton softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-for-3; notes: 0-for-1 in the Beavers’ 10-6 loss to Manchester in the loser’s bracket of the HCAC Tournament last Friday in North Manchester; season-ending stats: .267 batting average, four home runs, 18 RBIs; team records: 17-19 overall, 9-5 HCAC.
• Stephanie Cave (Indianapolis women’s track, Sr.) — notes: eighth in the 10,000 (38:00.67, personal record) and ninth in the 5,000 (18:09.61, personal record) at the GLVC Outdoor Track and Field Championships last Friday and Saturday in Romeoville, Ill.; the Greyhounds won the GLVC title with 197 1/2 points.
• Sean Godfrey (Ball State baseball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 3-for-14, two RBIs, one run scored, one double; top performance: 2-for-6 with a double, a run scored and an RBI in the Cardinals’ 10-6 win in 12 innings at Eastern Michigan last Friday; team records: 22-20 overall, 11-10 MAC.
• Carissa Martin (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: seventh in the 800 at the GLVC Outdoor Track and Field Championships last Friday and Saturday in Romeoville, Ill., 2:21.34.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — top performance: first in the 3,000 steeplechase at the North Coast Athletic Conference Championships last Friday and Saturday in Gambier, Ohio, 9:35.73, personal record; notes: 13th in the 5,000, 15:50.72; the Little Giants won the conference championship for the third year in a row with 275 1/2 points.
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Georgetown native, So.) — top performance: fourth in the 10,000 at the Big East Conference Championships this weekend in Piscataway, N.J., 29:46.08, collegiate-best.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s track, Jr.) — notes: ninth in the 3,000 steeplechase at the Big East Conference Championships this weekend in Piscataway, N.J., 9:21.42.
• Devin Copple (Trine baseball, So.) — notes: 0-for-1 with one RBI and one stolen base in the Thunder’s 5-1 home loss to Adrian last Friday in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 23-18 overall, 17-11 Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, 2 1/3 innings pitched, two runs allowed (one earned), three hits, one strikeout, no walks; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 7-4 home loss against Butler last Tuesday, one inning pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, one strikeout, no walks; team records: 25-21 overall, 20-13 GLVC; Dixon’s record: 2-0.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 4-for-8, one RBI; top performance: 2-for-2 in the Golden Eagles’ 11-0 loss in five innings to Fontbonne on Saturday in the semifinals of the St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Tournament in Elsah, Ill.; notes: Flanagan has been selected to the All-SLIAC second team; season-ending stats: .331 batting average, four home runs, 20 RBIs, 27 runs scored, .508 slugging percentage; team records: 20-19 overall, 10-6 SLIAC.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, So.) — notes: 22nd at the HCAC Championships April 27-28 and this weekend with a four-round 321, 33-over-par; 158 (14-over) in the final two rounds this weekend in Terre Haute (84 in the third, 74 in the final).
• Trey Pfund (Marian men’s golf, Sr.) — top performance: fifth in the Crossroads League Tournament April 29-30 in Fort Wayne with a three-round score of 223, 10-over-par (72 in the first round, 76 in the second, 75 in the final).; notes: Pfund made the All-Crossroads League team; the Knights won the conference championship for the 13th time, qualifying them for the NAIA Men’s Golf National Championship May 14-17 in Salem, Ore.