> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 43 digs, three assists, two aces; top performance: 13 digs in the Beavers’ 3-2 victory over Baldwin-Wallace at the Ohio Athletic Conference/HCAC Crossover Tournament on Saturday in Columbus, Ohio; team record: 7-9.
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s cross country, Georgetown native, Jr.) — notes: Byrne was named the American Athletic Conference Men’s Cross Country Athlete of the Week last Tuesday.
• Johnnie Guy (Southern Indiana men’s cross country, So.) — notes: Guy was named the NCAA Division II Men’s National Runner of the Week by the U.S. Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches’ Association on Sept. 16 following his victory in the Michigan State University Spartan Invitational on Sept. 13; Guy also earned the GLVC Men’s Runner of the Week honor last Tuesday.
• Brett Bass (Transylvania men’s soccer, So.) — notes: Bass saw action off the bench in the Pioneers’ 1-0 home victory over Thomas More last Tuesday and their 2-1 home win over Spalding on Saturday; team record: 6-2.
• Cory Cahalan (Marian men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 42nd at the NAIA Men’s Fall Preview Sept. 16-17 in Daytona Beach, Fla., with a three-round score of 227, 11-over-par (76 in the first round, 77 in the second, 74 in the final).
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, Jr.) — top performance: 18 rushes for 96 yards and one touchdown (1 yard), one reception for 3 yards and one kickoff return for 3 yards in the Panthers’ 16-13 loss at Mt. St. Joseph on Saturday; team records: 0-3 overall, 0-1 HCAC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 17 digs, two kills; notes: nine digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 home victory over Oakland City last Thursday; team records: 8-5 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Kylie Flanagan (Marian volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: eight digs, two assists; notes: seven digs and two assists in the Knights’ 3-0 victory at Huntington on Saturday; team records: 9-4 overall, 6-3 Crossroads League.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, Jr.) — notes: 24th after the first round at the Dick Park Invitational on Sunday in Franklin with a score of 78, 6-over-par.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, So.) — notes: Marlin played 62 minutes in a starting role in the Bears’ double-overtime scoreless tie at Wingate on Sunday; team records: 2-2-1 overall, 0-0-1 South Atlantic Conference.
• Leah Mattingly (Ball State women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: one assist in the Cardinals’ 1-1 double-overtime tie at IUPUI last Friday; team record: 5-2-1.
• Murphy Sheets (Wabash boys’ cross country, Fr.) — notes: 55th in the open race at the Indiana Intercollegiates last Friday in Bloomington, 29:32.3.
• Kori Siebert (Hanover women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 146th overall at the Indiana Intercollegiates last Friday in Bloomington, 22:21.