> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: nine digs; notes: five digs in the Beavers’ 3-1 loss at Heidelberg last Tuesday; team records: 9-12 overall, 1-0 HCAC.
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s cross country, Jr.) — top performance: 12th overall and sixth in the Division I class in the men’s gold race at the Greater Louisville Cross Country Classic on Saturday at E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park, 24:48.01; notes: the Cardinals won the Division I men’s gold class with 53 points.
• Josh Guy (Southern Indiana men’s cross country, So.) — notes: 39th overall and 18th in the Non-Division I class in the men’s gold race at the Greater Louisville Cross Country Classic on Saturday at E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park, 25:27.06.
• Cory Cahalan (Marian men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 113th at the Chick-fil-A Collegiate Invitational in Rome, Ga., Sept. 30-Oct. 1 with a two-round score of 164, 20-over-par (89 in the first round, 75 in the final).
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, Jr.) — notes: 11 rushes for 39 yards and two receptions for 25 yards in the Panthers’ 38-14 loss at Rose-Hulman on Saturday; team records: 0-4 overall, 0-2 HCAC.
• Pierce Crawley (Bellarmine men’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: one shot in the Knights’ scoreless tie at home against Lewis last Friday; team records: 6-2-2 overall, 4-2-2 GLVC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 21 digs; top performance: 10 digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-2 home win over Carlow on Saturday; team records: 12-7 overall, 4-1 KIAC.
• Kylie Flanagan (Marian volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: eight digs; notes: six digs in the Knights’ 3-0 home victory over Taylor on Saturday; team records: 11-7 overall, 8-3 Crossroads League.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, Jr.) — notes: 28th at the Wabash Fall Golf Classic this weekend with a two-round score of 157, 17-over-par (74 in the first round, 83 in the final); Geary was in a tie for second place after the opening round with his 4-over 74.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, So.) — notes: two shots in the Bears’ 2-1 double-overtime win at Belmont Abbey last Tuesday; team records: 6-2-1 overall, 3-0-1 South Atlantic Conference.
• Leah Mattingly (Ball State women’s soccer, Fr.) — weekly stats: three shots, three shots on goal, one goal; top performance: one goal on one shot on goal in the Cardinals’ 2-1 home victory over Ohio on Sunday; notes: It was Mattingly’s first goal of her college career, as she knocked in the score on a header; Mattingly also was nominated for the MAC Defender of the Week on Monday; team records: 8-3-1 overall, 3-1 MAC.
• Murphy Sheets (Wabash men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 170th at the Hanover College Pre-National Invitational on Saturday, 29:41.68.
• Kori Siebert (Hanover women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 124th at the Hanover College Pre-National Invitational on Saturday, 25:40.83.