> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Casey Guernsey (Bellarmine women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: fourth in the 200 freestyle relay (1:53.62), 13th in the 100 breaststroke (1:15.82), 14th in the 200 breast (2:46.11) and 20th in the 50 freestyle (29.39) at the Doug Coers Invitational on Saturday, Nov. 17 in Muncie.
• Allison Knox (Jackson Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: five points, five rebounds and three steals in Jackson’s 107-78 home win over the Calvin junior varsity team on Friday, Nov. 16; team record: 3-3.
• A.J. Adams (Pittsburg State men’s basketball, Jr.) — recent stats: 8.8 points per game, 18-of-31 field goals, 8-of-14 free throws, 23 rebounds, two steals; top performance: 12 points, shooting 6-of-7 from the field, and a game-high nine rebounds in the Gorillas’ 74-69 home win over William Jewell on Wednesday; team record: 5-1 overall.
• Zach Blankenbeker (Army men’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: fourth in the 400 freestyle relay (3:16.91) and fifth in the 200 butterfly (1:53.69) in the Black Knights’ 183-117 home loss to Columbia on Saturday, Nov. 17.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — recent stats: 12 points per game, 10-of-30 field goals, 2-of-8 3-pointers, 14-of-22 free throws, 17 rebounds, seven steals, five assists; top performance: 16 points, shooting 5-of-9 from the floor, 1-of-1 from 3-point range and 5-of-9 from the stripe, seven rebounds and three steals in the Grenadiers’ 93-85 win last Saturday at Robert Morris (Ill.); team record: 5-2.
• Ryan Dewitt (Waldorf wrestling, So.) — notes: 1-2 record in the silver 285-pound division at the Auggie-Brute Open on Saturday, Nov. 17 in Minneapolis.
• Hanna Martin (Youngstown State women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: 12th in the 800 freestyle relay at the Magnus Cup Invitational Nov. 16-18 in Cleveland, 8:22.2; 18th in the 200 free relay (1:46.17), 400 medley relay (4:20.28) and 200 medley relay (1:57.92); 20th in the 1,650 free (18:58.94) and 400 free relay (3:55.57); 22nd in the 400 individual medley finals (4:52.1) and 200 backstroke preliminaries (2:20.42); 23rd in the 200 back finals, 2:18.16; 25th in the 400 IM prelims, 5:02.78; 35th in the 100 back prelims, 1:04.15.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, Fr.) — recent stats: 6.7 points per game, 9-of-29 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws, 15 rebounds, two blocks; notes: nine points and four rebounds in the Hilltoppers’ 83-68 home loss to Illinois State last Saturday; team records: 3-1 overall, 1-0 Sun Belt.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, Fr.) — recent stats: 5.5 points, 2-of-6 field goals, 7-of-10 free throws, two rebounds, two steals; notes: eight points and game-high two steals in the Big Green’s 80-45 loss on Tuesday at Northeastern; team record: 1-3.
• Brooke Valentine (Southern Indiana women’s basketball, So.) — notes: game-high nine rebounds, eight points and three assists in the Screaming Eagles’ 94-58 home win over Kentucky State on Saturday, Nov. 17; team record: 5-0.
• Trice Whaley (Rend Lake men’s basketball, Fr.) — top performance: game-high 10 points, shooting 3-of-8 from the field and 4-of-4 from the free-throw line, and two rebounds in the Warriors’ 47-36 home win over Lincoln Land on Tuesday, Nov. 20; team records: 5-1 overall, 0-1 Great Rivers Athletic Conference.