> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — recent stats: 7.8 points per game, 12-of-20 field goals, 5-of-10 3-pointers, 2-of-5 free throws, eight assists, seven rebounds, five steals; top performance: team-high 16 points, shooting 7-of-7 from the field and 2-of-2 from 3-point range, team-high four steals, two rebounds and two assists in the Jaguars’ 106-36 home win over the Millikin JV team on Tuesday; team record: 7-2.
• Kayton Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, So.) — notes: nine points, two assists and two steals in the Jaguars’ 106-36 home victory over the Millikin JV on Tuesday; team record: 7-2.
• Donnie Hale (Purdue men’s basketball, Fr.) — recent stats: 2.3 points per game, 3-of-9 field goals, 1-of-4 free throws, 10 rebounds, two steals; notes: five points and five rebounds in the Boilermakers’ 66-58 loss against Oregon State in the consolation game of the 2K Sports Classic on Friday, Nov. 16 in New York; team record: 3-3.
• Parker Henes (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — recent stats: two points per game, 3-of-5 field goals, three rebounds; notes: four points and three rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 85-65 win on Monday, Nov. 19 at Miami (Ohio)-Middletown; team record: 5-2.
• Carissa Martin (Bellarmine women’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 190th at the NCAA Division II Championships on Saturday, Nov. 17 in Joplin, Mo., 23:16. The Knights finished 19th as a team with 417 points.
• Jordy Martin (Rose-Hulman men’s basketball, Jr.) — recent stats: 2.4 points per game, 4-of-8 field goals, 3-of-7 3-pointers, 1-of-5 free throws, nine assists, six rebounds, four steals; notes: four points and two rebounds in the Engineers’ 79-45 win over Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in the first round of the Milwaukee School of Engineering Tournament on Saturday, Nov. 17; team record: 4-1.
• Tionna Peters (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — recent stats: 2.7 points per game, 3-of-7 field goals, 1-of-2 3-pointers, 1-of-2 free throws, three rebounds, two steals; notes: eight points and three rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 148-101 home win over St. Mary-of-the-Woods on Friday, Nov. 16 in the first round of the IU Southeast Thanksgiving Tournament; team record: 4-2.
• Melvin Posey (Georgetown (Ky.) football, Sr.) — notes: three carries for 9 rushing yards in the Tigers’ 45-44 home loss to Bethel in the first round of the NAIA Football Championship Series on Saturday, Nov. 17; season-ending stats: 72 carries for team-high 532 rushing yards, team-high nine rushing touchdowns; team records: 10-1 overall, 5-0 Mid-South Conference.
• A.J. Schmidt (McKendree men’s basketball, Fr.) — recent stats: 4.5 points per game, 3-of-7 field goals, 0-of-2 3-pointers, 3-of-12 free throws, seven rebounds, five assists, three steals; notes: six points, five rebounds and four assists in the Bearcats’ 82-74 home loss to Lincoln (Mo.) on Wednesday, Nov. 21; team record: 2-3.
• Josh Underwood (Bellarmine men’s swimming, So.) — notes: fourth in the 200 freestyle relay (1:37.09), eighth in the 100 breaststroke (1:09.68), 12th in the 200 breast (2:37.81) and 22nd in 50 free (25.18) at the Doug Coers Invitational on Saturday, Nov. 17 in Muncie.
• Brandi Waller (Middle Tennessee State volleyball, Sr.) — season-ending stats: 232 kills, 61 blocks; team records: 10-23 overall, 7-8 Sun Belt Conference.
• Chris Whitehead (Danville Area Community College men’s basketball, So.) — recent stats: 17.5 points per game, 14-of-23 field goals, 7-of-9 free throws, 13 assists, seven rebounds, three steals; top performance: team-high 20 points, shooting 9-of-12 from the floor and 2-of-3 from the line, team-high five assists and four rebounds in the Jaguars’ 95-65 victory on Monday, Nov. 19 at Olivet Nazarene; team record: 9-1.