• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, So.) — notes: 1-2 record at No. 3 singles and 1-2 record at No. 1 doubles last weekend at the DePauw Fall Invitational.
• Erika Shepherd (Hanover women’s golf, Fr.) — notes: Shepherd shot a 27-hole score of 127 last weekend at the Anderson Women’s Golf Invitational (86 in the first round, 41 in the final nine holes).
• Nick Blackwell (Transylvania men’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Blackwell played 63 minutes in the Pioneers’ 5-0 home victory over Berea last Friday; team record: 2-0.
• Lauren Bratcher (Vincennes volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 142 assists, 46 digs, 11 blocks, 10 aces, eight kills; top performance: match-high 37 assists, 12 digs, match-high four aces, three kills and two blocks in the Trailblazers’ 3-0 victory over Macomb Community College last Saturday at the Owens Community College Invitational in Perrysburg, Ohio;
• Stephanie Cave (Indianapolis women’s cross country, Sr.) — top performance: second at the Wabash Hokum Karem last Saturday, 23:10; notes: The Greyhounds won the meet.
• Kim Condra (Indianapolis women’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 25th at the Wabash Hokum Karem last Saturday, 25:49.
• Jason Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 47th at the Sodexo Grizzly Invitational last Saturday in Franklin, 31:00.3.
• Mathew Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes 63rd at the Sodexo Grizzly Invitational last Saturday in Franklin, 32:34.35.
• Shelby Hoskins (Tennessee-Martin volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 28 kills, 10 blocks, eight digs, three aces, one assist; top performance: team-high 12 kills, three digs and two blocks in the Skyhawks’ 3-2 home loss against DePaul last Saturday at the Skyhawk Invitational; notes: Hoskins earned a spot on the Skyhawk Invitational all-tournament team; team record: 1-5.
• Alissa Knable (Southern Indiana women’s cross country, Jr.) — top performance: eighth at the Stegemoller Classic last Friday in Evansville, 15:36.2.
• Emily Knight (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — notes: nine digs and one ace in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 home win over Midway last Thursday; team records: 4-3 overall, 1-0 Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Melvin Posey (Georgetown (Ky.) football, Sr.) — top performance: team-high 121 rushing yards on six carries and two touchdowns (88 and 1 yards) in the Tigers’ 77-9 victory last Saturday at Bluefield (Va.); team record: 1-0 overall, 1-0 Mid-South Conference.
• Kaitlin Robinett (Evansville women’s soccer, Jr.) — notes: Robinett played in the Purple Aces’ road losses to Belmont last Friday and Purdue last Sunday; team record: 1-4.
• Brandi Waller (Middle Tennessee State volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 17 kills, five blocks, one dig; top performance: 11 kills and five blocks in the Blue Raiders’ 3-2 victory over Harvard last Friday at the Hokie Invitational in Blacksburg, Va.; team record: 3-5.