• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 54 digs, three assists, two aces, one kill; top performance: 15 digs in the Beavers’ 3-1 loss against host Marietta (Ohio) last Friday at the Marietta College Tournament; team record: 3-2.
• Brett Bass (Transylvania men’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Bass saw action in the Pioneers’ 5-0 home win over Berea last Friday; team record: 2-0.
• Ethan Cook (Franklin football, Jr.) — notes: 12 rushes for a team-high 40 yards and three receptions for 19 yards in the Grizzlies’ 45-7 home loss to Mount Union (Ohio) last Saturday; team record: 0-1.
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, So.) — notes: seven carries for 13 yards, one reception for 10 yards, four kickoff returns for 134 yards and one tackle in Hanover’s 51-28 setback last Saturday at Illinois College; team record: 0-1.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — notes: four digs and one assist in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 home victory over Midway last Thursday; team records: 4-3 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Will Dixon (Marian men’s tennis, Sr.) — top performance: No. 1 doubles win (8-3) in the Knights’ 9-0 victory on Tuesday at Bethel; team records: 2-1 overall, 2-1 Mid-Central College Conference.
• Elizabeth Fuchs (Spalding women’s cross country, So.) — notes: 53rd at the Sodexo Grizzly Invitational last Saturday in Franklin, 23:08.39.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, Fr.) — weekly stats: six shots, two shots on goal; notes: three shots and two shots on goal in the Bears’ 4-0 home win over Pfeiffer on Wednesday; team record: 3-0.
• Ashley Ricks (UAB volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: two blocks, one kill, one ace, one dig; notes: one kill, one ace and one block in the Blazers’ 3-1 loss last Friday at Notre Dame; team record: 4-4.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s cross country, Jr.) — top performance: fourth at the Wabash Hokum Karem last Saturday, 29:14.
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 21st at the Covered Bridge Open last Friday in Boone, N.C., 26:14.7.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, So.) — notes: three kills, two digs and one block in IU Southeast’s 3-0 home win over Midway last Thursday; team records: 4-3 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Lindsey Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — notes: four kills and three digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 home win over Midway last Thursday; team records: 4-3 overall, 1-0 KIAC.