> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Jr.) — top performance: team-high 12 digs and match-high three aces in the Beavers’ 3-1 home loss on Wednesday to Heidelberg; team records: 11-10 overall, 2-1 HCAC.
• Brett Bass (Transylvania men’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Bass came off the bench in the Pioneers’ 3-0 home victory over Anderson last Saturday; team records: 8-1-1 overall, 2-0 HCAC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 13 digs, two assists, one kill; notes: eight digs and two assists in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 home win over Berea on Tuesday; team records: 9-7 overall, 5-1 KIAC.
• Will Dixon (Marian men’s tennis, Sr.) — weekly stats: 1-2 doubles record; top performance: No. 1 doubles win (8-4) in the Knights’ 5-3 victory over Goshen on Tuesday in the first round of the Crossroads League Tournament in Indianapolis; team records: 11-3 overall, 6-2 Crossroads League.
• Elizabeth Fuchs (Spalding women’s cross country, So.) — notes: 244th in the women’s silver race at the Greater Louisville Cross Country Classic last Saturday at E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park, 23:08.86.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, So.) — notes: 16th at the Manchester Fall Invitational last Saturday with a two-round score of 150, 8-over-par (75 in the first round, 75 in the final).
• Lucy Knott (Bellarmine volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 19 kills, two digs, one block; top performance: team-high 13 kills in the Knights’ 3-1 loss last Saturday at Lewis; team records: 7-4 overall, 4-3 GLVC.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, Fr.) — weekly stats: four shots, two shots on goal; notes: two shots and one shot on goal in the Bears’ 4-0 home win over Queens on Wednesday; team records: 8-1 overall, 4-0 South Atlantic Conference.
• Jennifer McCallister (Hanover women’s golf, So.) — notes: 34th at the Franklin Lady Grizzly Fall Invitational last Sunday with a one-round score of 95, 23-over-par.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 252nd in the women’s silver race at the Greater Louisville Cross Country Classic last Saturday at E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park, 23:23.26.
• Ashley Ricks (UAB volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 12 digs, six kills, six blocks, two aces; notes: seven digs, six blocks and two kills in the Blazers’ 3-2 loss last Sunday at Tulane; team records: 7-11 overall, 1-3 Conference USA.
• Bryce Very (IUPUI men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 62nd at the Patriot Intercollegiate last Saturday and Sunday in Lorton, Va., with a three-round score of 234, 21-over-par (79 in the first round, 75 in the second, 80 in the final).