> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• VJ Billups (Hanover men’s basketball, So.) - notes: eight points, game-high seven assists and three rebounds in the Panthers’ 77-68 home win over Earlham on Saturday; team records: 5-2 overall, 2-1 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Zach Blankenbeker (Army men’s swimming, So.) - notes: fourth in the 200 butterfly in the Black Knights’ 196-104 dual-meet loss at Navy last Thursday, 1:49.16.
• Ryan DeWitt (Waldorf wrestling, Jr.) - notes: 0-2 record in the 285-pound division at the Holiday Inn/Husky Open on Saturday in St. Cloud, Minn.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, So.) - notes: two points and two rebounds in the Hilltoppers’ 83-48 home win over Jackson State on Sunday; team record: 6-3.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, So.) - top performance: 13 points, shooting 5-of-7 from the field and 3-of-6 from the free-throw line, game-high four steals and two rebounds in the Big Green’s 79-69 home loss to Bryant last Tuesday; team record: 1-7.
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, So.) - weekly stats: 16 points per game, 12-29 field goals, 5-13 3-pointers, 3-6 free throws, nine steals, six assists, two rebounds; top performance: 21 points, shooting 8-of-16 from the field, 4-of-9 from 3-point range and 1-of-3 from the line, game-high six steals, two rebounds and two assists in the Jaguars’ 78-69 victory at Lincoln Trail last Tuesday; team record: 8-4.
• Kayton Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, So.) - weekly stats: 21 points per game, 12-32 field goals, 3-15 3-pointers, 15-18 free throws, 10 assists, nine rebounds, eight steals, two blocked shots; top performance: game-high 26 points, shooting 6-of-13 from the floor, 2-of-7 from 3-point range and 12-of-14 from the stripe, team-high six rebounds, game-high five assists and four steals in the Jaguars’ 78-69 win at Lincoln Trail last Tuesday; team record: 8-4.
• Rachel Klein (Bellarmine women’s swimming, Fr.) - notes: 12th in the 50 freestyle preliminaries (24.45), 13th in the 50 free finals (24.67), 20th in the 200 medley relay (1:55.13), 22nd in the 200 free relay (1:43.18) and 25th in the 400 medley relay (4:17.55) at the Nova Southeastern University Sharks Invitational this weekend.