> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Casey Guernsey (Bellarmine women’s swimming, So.) — notes: 30th in the 100-yard breaststroke preliminaries (1:16.71), 31st in the 200 breast prelims (2:50.64) and 82nd in the 100 freestyle prelims (1:06.29) at the Nova Southeastern University Sharks Invitational Dec. 16-17 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
• VJ Billups (Hanover men’s basketball, So.) — bi-weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 4-8 field goals, 1-3 3-pointers, six rebounds, two assists; notes: nine points, five rebounds and two assists in the Panthers’ 73-72 victory at Thomas More on Dec. 17; team records: 6-3 overall, 2-1 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Sr.) — bi-weekly stats: seven points per game, 6-9 field goals, 0-2 3-pointers, 2-4 free throws, six rebounds, three assists; notes: eight points, four rebounds and two assists in the Grenadiers’ 103-85 win at Asbury on Dec. 18; team records: 7-3 overall, 2-0 KIAC.
• Jasi Coureur (West Virginia Tech wrestling, Fr.) — notes: 3-4 record this season, as he earned a couple of wins to help the Golden Bears post a 3-1 record at the Green Terror Duals in Westminster, Md., last November.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: two points and two assists in the Hawks’ 88-77 victory at Loyola (Md.) on Dec. 21; team record: 7-4.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, So.) — bi-weekly stats: 11.3 points per game, 15-30 field goals, 4-9 free throws, 30 rebounds, three assists, two steals; top performance: game-high 13 points, shooting 6-of-10 from the floor and 1-of-4 from the line, and game-high 12 rebounds in the Big Green’s 54-43 home loss to La Salle at the Blue Sky Classic on Sunday in Hanover, N.H.; team record: 1-10.
• Alonzo Shepherd (Indiana wrestling, So.) — notes: Shepherd is redshirting this season, but he has been competing in some open tournaments; he has posted a 5-3 record at 125 pounds this season; earlier this season, Shepherd finished second at the Keystone Classic in Pennsylvania and third at the Trine Invitational in Northern Indiana.
• Nick Stewart (Lindenwood-Belleville wrestling, Fr.) — notes: 1-2 record this season, competing in matches at 125, 133 and 141 pounds.