> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: five rebounds, three points and team-high three assists in the Golden Eagles’ 74-62 loss to Occidental on Saturday at the D3Hoops.com Classic in Las Vegas; team records: 1-6 overall, 1-1 SLIAC.
• Dalton Duley (Spalding men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: two points in the Golden Eagles’ 78-69 victory at Transylvania on Dec. 21; team records: 4-5 overall, 2-0 SLIAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Sr.) — bi-weekly stats: three points per game, 2-9 field goals, 2-7 3-pointers, 3-4 free throws, eight rebounds, three assists; notes: team-high five rebounds and four points in the Saints’ 116-58 loss against Davenport (Mich.) at the Davenport Tournament on Friday; team records: 4-11 overall, 1-3 CCAC.
• Lexi McFarland (Earlham women’s basketball, Fr.) — bi-weekly stats: eight points per game, 7-19 field goals, 6-11 3-pointers, 4-6 free throws, seven assists, four steals, two rebounds; top performance: career-high 19 points, shooting 5-of-10 from the floor, 5-of-7 from 3-point range and 4-of-6 from the stripe, and game-high four assists in the Quakers’ 91-74 victory over Brescia at the Charles Zimmerman Classic on Saturday in Springfield, Ohio; notes: Earlham won the round-robin tournament; team records: 5-5 overall, 1-2 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, So.) — notes: four points and two assists in the Hawks’ 104-47 home victory over St. Louis Christian on Dec. 17; team records: 5-6 overall, 0-1 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Alex Tinsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — bi-weekly stats: one point per game, 0-9 field goals, 0-5 3-pointers, 2-2 free throws, six rebounds; notes: four rebounds and two points in the Grenadiers’ 82-75 victory at Taylor on Dec. 21; team records: 6-4 overall, 2-0 KIAC.
• Shelby Miller (Maryville (Mo.) women’s basketball, Jr.) — bi-weekly stats: 9.3 points per game, 10-14 field goals, 5-8 3-pointers, 3-4 free throws, 22 rebounds, 13 assists, seven steals; top performance: 14 points, shooting 5-of-6 from the floor, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the stripe, game- and career-high nine rebounds, game-high six assists and game-high four steals in the Saints’ 82-51 triumph at the University of Puerto Rico-Bayamon on Dec. 20; team records: 7-4 overall, 0-1 GLVC.
Bi-weekly stats are from Monday, Dec. 16 to Sunday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at 812-206-2117 or firstname.lastname@example.org